Paulo Dybala (87 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
People are reading into what was said wayyy too much
Whats he going to say???? "We are going to get rid of him soon, just waiting for buyers"
IMO we view him as disposable, if we get a good offer he is gone, if not then we arnt gonna accept a low ball offer for him and he stays, what would he gain by saying we want to get rid of him?, whether he stays or goes this season depends on if we get a good offer for him or not, i dont think he is unsellable anymore but we arnt giving him away. U just gotta think fellas, its not that difficult

Jun 6, 2015
Paratici said Dybala stays so that means either one of these:
1. He is lying
2. The new manager would like to have Dybala at his disposal
I'll choose the 3rd option.
3. Fabio wants to keep Paulo because he likes Paulo's cool arm tattoos. Paulo's leg tattoos however irritate Allegri who prefers non-tattooed guys like Ronaldo. Allegri is ready to forgive Paulo if Paulo agrees to a neck tattoo of Max's choice.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want this guy sold in the summer, just gtfo annoying choker, but no club is stupid enough to pay 100mill for this guy unfortunately..
Hey, if this forum can tolerate the likes of you, I'm sure there's a club out there willing to pay 100 million for an extremely talented player.

Choker? :howler:

We were also stupid enough to pay 90 million for Higuain and bring back Bonucci, so you never know :baus: :tup:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am surprised that Paratici has seemingly taken him of the market. Maybe they see him as one of the senior players- a future captain? Becasue right now, after Chiellini there is just Bonucci, then Dybala, and after that there is no one senior (appearance-wise) who might be here more than 3-4 years... this also limits the sales to fewer players (Pjanic, Sandro) which will generate the required profit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)