Paulo Dybala (110 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
The fundamentals are always the same and there are many an amateur coach or player who never get the break and make it doesn't make them inferior
Yes it does. I've trained with professional players when I still played amateur football and the difference is crazy. I'm not sure if you are naive or just don't understand the difference.

Would be nice to hear your professional level football fundamentals too by the way. Maybe I too could still learn something and become a professional level football expert myself.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yes it does. I've trained with professional players when I still played amateur football and the difference is crazy. I'm not sure if you are naive or just don't understand the difference.

Would be nice to hear your professional level football fundamentals too by the way. Maybe I too could still learn something and become a professional level football expert myself.
Yes the difference was them!! Not the fundamentals or system

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
No I didn't say he had a bad season, I said he's stagnated for 15 months. Was he one of our best players last season? Well he has to be because there's only 5-6 players at any one time who can realistically have a shout, and he is a forward scoring 20+ goals so he is on the list by default. But I remember the performances starting to decline from 2018, now and then you'd see a special performance. Now it's a case of seeing maybe a special bit of play in a game.

In terms of general play I thought Higuain had a criminally underrated 17-18 season, but he gets judged on goals. That's the irony I guess. Chiellini for me was also consistently better. But generally it's irrelevant to my point, because Juve's strength is the unit and we can have a squad at 7/10 and win the league with a huge points total.

Take this season, who would you say was our third best player? After Ronaldo and Chiellini you're scratching around to find someone who has genuinely played toward their best level. So being one of the best players in a Juve season is not as it might seem. That's because of the state of the domestic league.
:tup: mostly agree.

About your last point, I would add it's not only about the state of Serie A, it's also about the state of this team. Has Serie A changed that much in the last 8 years anyway? Seems just as shitty IMO.

Take Conte's Juve and Max's first three seasons and you won't have a hard time determining your top 5-6 players.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How would you know that?

Oh I'm no insider. Just guessing. But from where I see it someone might see Dybala as a market opportunity based on his performances, and I don't think Juve would want to sell him at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)