Paulo Dybala (120 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This experiment has run its course, unfortunately. He's too inconsistent and I'm starting to feel that he's too much of a mental midget to ever be impactful. Having said that, we were worse in the 2nd half, and he wasn't there, so can't really fault him for today.
Say it. Say I was right all along.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This experiment has run its course, unfortunately. He's too inconsistent and I'm starting to feel that he's too much of a mental midget to ever be impactful. Having said that, we were worse in the 2nd half, and he wasn't there, so can't really fault him for today.
might have made an impact off the bench if Kean started instead. easy to talk now however

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Atleast giovinco was useful sometimes... can’t wait we get rid of this guy... what a fraud, doubt someone will pay a penny for this 2nd division player

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
I've said it before, he peaked at the barca hattrick game. Then he kinda rolled on with scoring on first 9 games or so, then his mediocre productivity, and now he's not finding his foot and teams know they can leave his weaker foot unattained, they'll be fine. Yeah this chapter is probably closed sadly

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
Huge regression this season. I can't imagine that his value will be anywhere near where it was previously.

Personally, I think that he seriously needs to put on some muscle mass to start.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Huge regression this season. I can't imagine that his value will be anywhere near where it was previously.

Personally, I think that he seriously needs to put on some muscle mass to start.
He's too lean, he's not that kind of player. What he needs is to start a special regime, basically start to play with his right, maybe even go so far as forbidding him to play with his left. He's too unpredictable with his left, and it also limits him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The doubters are starting to creep in now. This guy is good, if you like good. And that’s about it. Not great, but good. You can bang on about Allegri not playing him in his preferred position yadda yadda yadda. Too inconsistent. Sell.
He’s totally morphed into Giovinco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 88)