Paulo Dybala (120 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
Dybala is a baller. You will all cry when he is not here but in Spain or England tearing teams a new asshole. Mandzukic was SHOCKINGLY BAD in amsterdam.

Let the guy get match fitness and let him play instead of Berna, if Allegri can`t remove Mario from the starting lineup. Dybala has fucking end product, something Berna severely lacks

against Ajax i would like to see
Berna - CR - Dybala
introduce Mario and Costa after 70 mins.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Yes Mandzukic is a better player from Dybaltos as a whole. Technically Dybala is a tomcat, without right leg, without character, without cojones.
He would be good for a beachsoccer or Villareal . Mandzu all the way.

But everyone has their own opinion and vision of football. No offense comrade.

Deleted member 2609

So I'm still living in the days of Marty McFly, where footballers had balls instead of diapers.

Good that Allegri have balls. So SELL this crybaby motherfucker.
You sound very hurt, did he penetrate your mother hence the expletives towards him?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Yes Mandzukic is a better player from Dybaltos as a whole. Technically Dybala is a tomcat, without right leg, without character, without cojones.
He would be good for a beachsoccer or Villareal . Mandzu all the way.

But everyone has their own opinion and vision of football. No offense comrade.
Yours happen to be the one of a complete mental midget. Dybala has been better then Mandzukic in such an obvious undeniable way up to this season, that its litterally pure idiocy to even think to make the post you just made.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
You sound very hurt, did he penetrate your mother hence the expletives towards him?
my mother die 20y ago so i dont think that is a case.
But keep shoot'n.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala has been better then Mandzukic
Nooo bro, hes not. Mandzu is our most important player (VICEcaptain)next to Giorgio, Cris and Woj, and Dybala is a bench player now. Its a fact.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
my mother die 20y ago so i dont think that is a case.
But keep shoot'n.

- - - Updated - - -

Nooo bro, hes not. Mandzu is our most important player (VICEcaptain)next to Giorgio, Cris and Woj, and Dybala is a bench player now. Its a fact.
You mean the Mandzu who hasn't scored in nearly 5 months now?

Dybala season is a wash since we got Ronaldo, Allegri has no role or solution for him, and Mandzu was fantastic in first months, but you know what? In games now, you litterally count down the time til he can be subbed, he is doing that little. Main reason he hasn't been more despite how much Allegri likes him, because everyone else out injured and his direct replacement is a teen Allegri doesnt want to rush.

100% Dybala is in general better player then Mandzu, that should be clear to every single Juve fan, football fan. Shouldn't be even debated.

But the issue is simple, one of tactics (and some mentally) Dybala is victim of 4-3-3, cant play in it effectively with the personnel in in midfield (no creativity, anyone moving up ball) and attack (Ronaldo at left needing a physical more hardworking RW and a traditional CF), and Allegri not seeing Dybala as central forward option with how he envisions the set up. Meaning Dybala is played as winger or extra CM basically, too far away from goal to be effective and it goes into a downward spiral.

But Dybala in 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 etc,you name it he blows Mandzukic out of the water. We saw the reality of that for several seasons now, hence why Dybala was scoring and assisting alot and Mandzu was given the hardworking water carrier wing/forward role, after he had stopped being able to do be acceptably efficient in his usual CF role (he was close to be sold when he was seen only as CF, was about to have the Llorente fate, before the perfect solution as LW grinta hybrid), he couldn't score goals effectively enough to warrant starting minutes or even to remain in the team in those early days as CF.

And you know what? After a excellent first half of the seasons, this second half is looking like the Mandzu CF of back then, beyond mediocre and doing little to justify his minutes. Which would been alright if he had the legs and fervour to remain as dynamic and useful in other ways as he used to be, but no, it's been months of walking around, trying to flick on balls and losing possession (he lost possession NONSTOP vs Ajax, Allegri even said he had to bring in more technical players after horrible sequences of Mandzu and Matuidi in attacks), rarely getting into threatening positions to even miss chances let alone score. As CF he drifts to keep shape and accommodate Ronaldo, but he is still primarily functioning as a traditional CF and doing very little for far too many months.

In current state as squad player he is perfect, but as starter, hell no.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well as a CF/SS he has 15 goals + assists in 16 appearances. As a RW, he has 3 goals + assists in 15 appearances. (according to transfermarkt).

So it's clear by now that there's nothing he can do to take Mandzukic's spot as a starter. In that scenario, I don't know how big his balls have to be in order to play.
:tup:

I'm not a fan of 3-5-2, but few times Allegri done it with Dybala and Ronaldo upfront, like the Bologna game, it was pure brilliance. Two forwards who drift wide and deep at will, and could kill you off around the box in a moments notice.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Osman

5 months? Good job adding an entire extra month, dude. It hasn’t even hit 4 months yet. He scored the match-winner against Roma on December 22nd, and then assisted the tying goal against Atalanta on the 26th.

Last I checked, April 12th is not 5 months later. :boh:

However, I certainly agree, Dybala > Mandzukic and Mario certainly has been poor in 2019.

Would be nice if Paulo would up his assist game though, it has almost vanished over the 4 years he has been here... initially I thought he’d be the 20 goal- 10 assist guy, but as the years have passed he looks more and more like a pure sniper. He’s a difficult player to accommodate with Ronaldo. However, I really hope we don’t sell him with Ronaldo being 34 and all. I’d like to see a 4-3-1-2 with Bernadeschi behind Dybala-Kean partnership sometime now that the league is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)