Paulo Dybala (141 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dybala invites 'hero' to Juve game
By Football Italia staff

Juventus star Paulo Dybala invited “hero” Rami Shehata to a match after the 13-year-old’s actions saved a bus full of his school friends.
The school bus was hijacked by the driver, who got teachers to tie them up and then set fire to the vehicle in Milan this week.
Although the driver had confiscated all their mobile phones, 13-year-old Rami – the son of Egyptian parents – hid his phone and called for help while pretending to pray out loud.
All the kids were rescued by authorities and the driver arrested.
Spotting in interviews that Rami had a Dybala jersey, the Juventus star called him up and left a voicemail.
“Hello Rami, I am Paulo Dybala and I wanted to say that I heard what you did, you are really a hero. I heard you’ve got my shirt and I’d love to be able to talk to you.
“I’m inviting you to the Stadium to watch a game, whenever you can. I really hope to meet you. You’re a great guy, I send you a big hug.”
Rami has been at the centre of a political row in Italy because it was suggested his heroic actions could earn him Italian citizenship, whereas the 13-year-old pointed out being born and raised in the country should be enough.
Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini of the hard-right anti-immigration Lega Nord party, replied: “In that case, he should try to get elected and change the law.”

Wow. What a prick. A typical xenophobic cunt (looks and acts like one). People like this deserve the 3 step treatment:

1.) Gasoline
2.) Match
3.) You know the drill
He really should. Then again, he probably isn't enough of a shithead to stand a chance of getting elected in italy.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
:sergio:

:sergio: .... all the names i mentioned ...they are forced to their new roles even they were excellent in their previous ones ..due to the team needs ...
I could mention Pirlo but i didn't because he started as trequartista but then Carlo Ancelotti invented new role to him which a deep-lying play maker ..am not talking about those changes ....am talking about excelling in both and forced to play that for the sake of the team ....

any way my Juve fellas ...am not here to convince any one ...am just sharing my thoughts and want the team i support to be better .....

Ps: Post Ironic come and discuss with us dont hide behind ur dislike button .... something scare you sweeti
Previous roles they had was not thier main position. The new position was thier true position. Zambrotta was meant to be a LB not a midfielder period. Therefore he EXCELLED.
Ancelotti didnt invent shit, he saw Pirlo would have more freedom playing deep and moved him there..you couldnt mention Pirlo because just like zambrotta example and sweinstiger example, it is wrong.. Chielo can play GK for the sake of the team. But if you want to call it to "excel" it is not so. Mandz didnt excel at the wing or else he would still be playing there. you call it excel that is your opinion not fact. The only argument you have which is still false, is "Dybala doesnt fit in this team" that is all you got.. so support that argument, is he is out of form? he is world class talent wise but doesnt understand how he is supposed to fit in the new system? he is stupid? lazy? slow? weak? talk about that forget your irrelevant examples about macherano changing roles etc.
Juve fan since 98? I am since 95 and i remember ADP when he was weak physically when he came in. We could have sold DP for good money after couple of seasons..Should we have gotten rid of him for a one hit wonder like salah? or same type of player a one dimensional inzaghi? or did we do the right thing by giving DP more time and keeping him?

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Dybala invites 'hero' to Juve game
By Football Italia staff

Juventus star Paulo Dybala invited “hero” Rami Shehata to a match after the 13-year-old’s actions saved a bus full of his school friends.
The school bus was hijacked by the driver, who got teachers to tie them up and then set fire to the vehicle in Milan this week.
Although the driver had confiscated all their mobile phones, 13-year-old Rami – the son of Egyptian parents – hid his phone and called for help while pretending to pray out loud.
All the kids were rescued by authorities and the driver arrested.
Spotting in interviews that Rami had a Dybala jersey, the Juventus star called him up and left a voicemail.
“Hello Rami, I am Paulo Dybala and I wanted to say that I heard what you did, you are really a hero. I heard you’ve got my shirt and I’d love to be able to talk to you.
“I’m inviting you to the Stadium to watch a game, whenever you can. I really hope to meet you. You’re a great guy, I send you a big hug.”
Rami has been at the centre of a political row in Italy because it was suggested his heroic actions could earn him Italian citizenship, whereas the 13-year-old pointed out being born and raised in the country should be enough.
Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini of the hard-right anti-immigration Lega Nord party, replied: “In that case, he should try to get elected and change the law.”

Wow. What a prick. A typical xenophobic cunt (looks and acts like one). People like this deserve the 3 step treatment:

1.) Gasoline
2.) Match
3.) You know the drill
I wouldn't be surprised if that whole event was orchestrated. Kinda the same like the one in France when an illegal black immigrant climbed up the balcony to save a child. It all has to do with improving the image of minorities. Salvini is right here. I do not follow Italian politics much but surprisingly, it seems like Italy is trying to run their country independently and to benefit their countrymen. You don't see that much in Europe these days.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised if that whole event was orchestrated. Kinda the same like the one in France when an illegal black immigrant climbed up the balcony to save a child. It all has to do with improving the image of minorities. Salvini is right here. I do not follow Italian politics much but surprisingly, it seems like Italy is trying to run their country independently and to benefit their countrymen. You don't see that much in Europe these days.

:sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

that's a well-known narrative in hungary, too. some people see a soros conspiracy in every corner. i even read from a well known local journalist that the christchurch massacre was a secret service operation that will be used in the ep elections. :baus:

why wouldn't we just let that little guy enjoy the invitation dybala sent him...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
that's a well-known narrative in hungary, too. some people see a soros conspiracy in every corner. i even read from a well known local journalist that the christchurch massacre was a secret service operation that will be used in the ep elections. :baus:

why wouldn't we just let that little guy enjoy the invitation dybala sent him...
What conspiracy, you have to be blind not to see that multiculti is being pumped up by the media. They will be praising their heroic acts while remain silent for their vandalism etc.

Coming back to the boy, of course, we could but the first thing being put on the first pages is his nationality and lack of Italian citizenship.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

easy there

first the Polish concentration camps in WW2 and now this statement

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What conspiracy, you have to be blind not to see that multiculti is being pumped up by the media. They will be praising their heroic acts while remain silent for their vandalism etc.

Coming back to the boy, of course, we could but the first thing being put on the first pages is his nationality and lack of Italian citizenship.

What's wrong with interculturalism? I don't mean multiculturalism (it has benefits but also flaws).

I also remember you disliked a post of mine where I said nationalism is cancer. Usually it's weak persons that hold the belief that their nationality makes them superior to others. Patriotism is healthy, nationalism is not.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
easy there

first the Polish concentration camps in WW2 and now this statement
Haha, not gonna get triggered by this bs again ;). Actually, you should be infracted for that.

What's wrong with interculturalism? I don't mean multiculturalism (it has benefits but also flaws).

I also remember you disliked a post of mine where I said nationalism is cancer. Usually it's the weak persons that hold the belief that their nationality makes them superior to others. Patriotism is healthy, nationalism is not.
There's nothing wrong with it but it's utopian and you can see it perfectly in western Europe. Go to Brussels or Paris and see how these cities look like these days. They stink of human excrements and their architecture is being vandalised by "cultural enrichment".See this video:
You have army on the streets and when entering the metro you never know if it's gonna be your last ride or not.

Speaking of nationalism, first please check the exact definition because you confuse it with chauvinism.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Posting a Youtube video of that fuck :inter:

Edgy wannabe Alex Jones that pulls statistics right out if his arse to please his Trump supporting fans. Guy's utter trash. Taking that guy serious :lol:

Last edited:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

Idiot alert. Lmao I can't believe people like you exist.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Posting a Youtube video of that fuck :inter:

Edgy wannabe Alex Jones that pulls statistics right out if his arse to please his Trump supporting fans. Guy's utter trash. Taking that guy serious
In that particular video there's no statistics mentioned if I remember correctly so what's your point? I haven't been in Paris nor in Brussels recently but my friend was in Brussels sightseeing like three weeks ago and he said exactly the same thing (he has not seen the video). So can you share your memories with us of your last visit to the aforementioned cities.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Idiot alert. Lmao I can't believe people like you exist.
Not sure what was idiotic in my post. I didn't write that's definitely what happened but that it is possible. If you think that such incidents are not being orchestrated to manipulate public opinion then you are an idiot, not me. However, you're probably just another person 'educated' by mass media and taught to call people with other opinions idiots so I'm not offended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)