Paulo Dybala (127 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Play Dybala as your closest player to the opponent's box, with no defensive duties, and see what happens.
sure but what if that's not in Max's plan? Shouldn't we figure that out first? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Salah is looking like a one season wonder, presently he's having trouble scoring

Would be a bad deal
how many goals/assists he have this year?

Buy on AliExpress.com

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Salah's stats
2017/18 (Goals/assists per match: 1.16)
Apps - 52(13)
Goals - 44(10)
Assists - 16(5)

2018/19 (Goals/assists per match: 0.48)
Apps - 41(8)
Goals - 20(3)
Assists - 1(1)

(*) are CL stats.

I think everyone just got used to and learned how to defend vs him.
Either that or the injury he suffered from Ramos had huge effects..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Cmooon ...last year Salah was superior ... and many news outlet compared him to Messi (I didn't say he is..just last year performance) ......this year he is not like the previous one ...

I hope from my deepest heart point ...Dybala raises to the very best level ....but he is just not their yet
I wish Dybala the one who thrashed Barca comeback again .... and if you say he should play near the box ....so i think he is against Ronaldo in this case ...and Mr. Freak is just incomparable .... and comparing Dybala to Messi or Ronaldo ...is just sad ...
thats why better for him find life out of Juve ...if you want to blame someone ...blame the management who brought someone on his position...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Salah needs Klopp more than Klopp needs Salah.

The Klopp tactics make the forwards look good as well. Dybala in Liverpool? He would fit in perfectly as a replacement to Firmino. Not replacing Salah.

Last year I would say Salah was superior to Dybala. But is probably yet to peak. He could be great for Real, Barca or City

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus are prepared to offer Paulo Dybala plus cash in order to coax Liverpool into selling Mohamed Salah, claim Tuttomercatoweb.
According to the transfer gossip website in Italy, director of sport Fabio Paratici has set his sights on Egypt international Salah.
He has plenty of experience in Italy with Fiorentina and Roma before his €42m move to Liverpool in the summer of 2017.
It’s suggested Salah is seen as an alternative to first choice Federico Chiesa of Fiorentina.
Still only 26 years old, it’d take a huge offer to get Liverpool to part with Salah, so the report claims Dybala would be included as part of the deal.
Salah has scored 20 goals in 41 competitive games for the Reds this season, adding nine assists.

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:
Right back at ya for being a little fag Hust :p

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is neither the player we need and neither the player we thought he could become.
Byzantine USA is neither the poster Tuz needs nor will he ever be :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Cash plus Dybala for Salah? :howler:

Alternative to 1st choice Chiesa? Chiesa as 1st choice? :rofl: :howler:

TMW must be the leading light for all shitty sources.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Right back at ya for being a little fag Hust :p

- - - Updated - - -

Byzantine USA is neither the poster Tuz needs nor will he ever be :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Cash plus Dybala for Salah? :howler:

Alternative to 1st choice Chiesa? Chiesa as 1st choice? :rofl: :howler:

TMW must be the leading light for all shitty sources.
Dybala might look girlish enough, but if you consider yourself straight, NO its not right to be in love with him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala might look girlish enough, but if you consider yourself straight, NO its not right to be in love with him
No need to be homophobic. I just don't appreciate a bunch of retarded members shitting on a key player in an area where we are bound to have serious issues moving forward in a couple of seasons if we consider selling him. It's just logic and common sense. I guess some people don't possess it. I'm sorry I can't help with a brain transplant tho.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No need to be homophobic. I just don't appreciate a bunch of retarded members shitting on a key player in an area where we are bound to have serious issues moving forward in a couple of seasons if we consider selling him. It's just logic and common sense. I guess some people don't possess it. I'm sorry I can't help with a brain transplant tho.
Right after you call hustini a fag :p i think for your own sanity maybe you should be thread banned :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)