Paulo Dybala (105 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wouldnt like it if we sell Dybala and will definitely hate it if he ends up at merda of all clubs, but then again if the management decides to do it, it wont be the end of the world. I hated with all my heart Ronaldo for more than a decade for a 1000 different reasons (him and Messi both), now he is a Juventus player, the most popular athlete on the planet, the superstar of superstars, a born winner, a leader, etc... 20-30 years from now people would still argue who was the greates player of all time - Ronaldo or Messi, and one of them was part of the Juventus family. Emotions and personal feelings tend to clould people`s judgement, and things such as karma or destiny do exist...
To swallow your hate for Ronaldo (wherever it came from, cause i didn't), the best player in the world, is arguably easier than giving up on hating utter filth like Icardi. I'll never like this cunt and having him at Juventus is a horrible thought. Just no.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Btw what was ur previous nickname?
I dont have one, this is how i registered and havent changed it, I guess I am (was) a proud member of the lurker crowd, this forum is an awesome source of information, cant remember how I found it, but I loved it immediatelly, cool stuffs in here, cool people! :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

To swallow your hate for Ronaldo (wherever it came from, cause i didn't), the best player in the world, is arguably easier than giving up on hating utter filth like Icardi. I'll never like this cunt and having him at Juventus is a horrible thought. Just no.
I get your point, agree with you, I would hate it if it happens and hope that it wont.

BUT, be honest, what if it happens? Would you go to Turin to join the riots on the streets? Would you stop watching Juve? Would you change clubs? Would you transform into a constant hater who enjoys every setback that Juve makes, every draw, every loss? All this just because of one player?

I know I wont, Juventus is bigger than everyone and everything, I love the club and the players that I trully love are no longer active (bar Gigi), its harder for me to attach emotionally that much to someone from this modern football era, players come, players go, whats really important is that the club stays strong, gets even stronger, bigger, successful, keeps in touch with the modern game, be more and more progressive and aggressive in every aspect of the game so that one day (and I trully believe that it wont be that long from now) Juventus would be THE club that sets the pace for everyone else to follow and catch up. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but in no way thats a fantasy or an impossible task, if we`re smart, intelligent, professional and take the right risks and chances, it`s inevitable.

So, like I said it wont be the end of the world if the club takes that huge gamble on Icardi. If he fails, he fails, sell his ass and move on. If he comes and scores 40+ goals per season I still wont like this cunt`s face, his personality, his whore and everything else around him, what I would definitely like is to have a striker that scores 40+ goals per season. I`m glad that I dont have to make such decisions, that one is a very hard one, it will either be a failure or a major success, there is no middle ground here. Lets wait and see what the future holds for us...

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont have one, this is how i registered and havent changed it, I guess I am (was) a proud member of the lurker crowd, this forum is an awesome source of information, cant remember how I found it, but I loved it immediatelly, cool stuffs in here, cool people! :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

I get your point, agree with you, I would hate it if it happens and hope that it wont.

BUT, be honest, what if it happens? Would you go to Turin to join the riots on the streets? Would you stop watching Juve? Would you change clubs? Would you transform into a constant hater who enjoys every setback that Juve makes, every draw, every loss? All this just because of one player?

I know I wont, Juventus is bigger than everyone and everything, I love the club and the players that I trully love are no longer active (bar Gigi), its harder for me to attach emotionally that much to someone from this modern football era, players come, players go, whats really important is that the club stays strong, gets even stronger, bigger, successful, keeps in touch with the modern game, be more and more progressive and aggressive in every aspect of the game so that one day (and I trully believe that it wont be that long from now) Juventus would be THE club that sets the pace for everyone else to follow and catch up. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but in no way thats a fantasy or an impossible task, if we`re smart, intelligent, professional and take the right risks and chances, it`s inevitable.

So, like I said it wont be the end of the world if the club takes that huge gamble on Icardi. If he fails, he fails, sell his ass and move on. If he comes and scores 40+ goals per season I still wont like this cunt`s face, his personality, his whore and everything else around him, what I would definitely like is to have a striker that scores 40+ goals per season. I`m glad that I dont have to make such decisions, that one is a very hard one, it will either be a failure or a major success, there is no middle ground here. Lets wait and see what the future holds for us...
Good post again. I share your thoughts and feel exactly the same abou the club and players (past and present anecdote)

About how i feel about the icardi idea? Im reluctant to it but at the same time curious. This team needs a goalscorer like him, but doesnt need his attitude and his agent. But i would not deny it could be an interesting experiment.

Would not like it at the expense of dybala tho, but ill wait what the board will decide

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Wait so people think icardi is a bad person?

Did u guys forget that the icon of juve. Giangligi buffon...is a cheater as well.this is same guy who also captained juve.

If you accept that buffon was great for juve despite his questionable personal life. Then u can accept that icardi can be great too here.

Also who can forget the crazy moment when buffon was playing on his BlackBerry instead of watching the live juve game back in 2008 that juve lost and he was in stands. Anyone remember that dark moment in our history?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Wait so people think icardi is a bad person?

Did u guys forget that the icon of juve. Giangligi buffon...is a cheater as well.this is same guy who also captained juve.

If you accept that buffon was great for juve despite his questionable personal life. Then u can accept that icardi can be great too here.

Also who can forget the crazy moment when buffon was playing on his BlackBerry instead of watching the live juve game back in 2008 that juve lost and he was in stands. Anyone remember that dark moment in our history?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Also a former Nazi/fascist.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus are prepared to offer Paulo Dybala plus cash in order to coax Liverpool into selling Mohamed Salah, claim Tuttomercatoweb.
According to the transfer gossip website in Italy, director of sport Fabio Paratici has set his sights on Egypt international Salah.
He has plenty of experience in Italy with Fiorentina and Roma before his €42m move to Liverpool in the summer of 2017.
It’s suggested Salah is seen as an alternative to first choice Federico Chiesa of Fiorentina.
Still only 26 years old, it’d take a huge offer to get Liverpool to part with Salah, so the report claims Dybala would be included as part of the deal.
Salah has scored 20 goals in 41 competitive games for the Reds this season, adding nine assists.

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)