Paulo Dybala (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Can't believe people want to sell Dybala after just one bad season. He was scoring 20+ goals since he came here
And reading the replacements people suggest... Chiesa? Zaniolo? Icardi? LoL
I'd rather call Sturaro back

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If u look past the drama, which understandably is hard to do.
, youd see icardi is best forvet we cam get aside from Zapata.

Icardi would be amazing here. He's being wasted in inter and the guy still scores. Imagine with proper service and a proper team.

Also keep in mind both mandzu and Ronaldo are aging. Guys like mbappe and kane are not affordable.

Icardi would be a hit here. But I get why members would want to stay away.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Juve and proper service lol

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If u look past the drama, which understandably is hard to do.
, youd see icardi is best forvet we cam get aside from Zapata.

Icardi would be amazing here. He's being wasted in inter and the guy still scores. Imagine with proper service and a proper team.

Also keep in mind both mandzu and Ronaldo are aging. Guys like mbappe and kane are not affordable.

Icardi would be a hit here. But I get why members would want to stay away.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
My dear Lion, Icardi would be amazing in chains in the Millhaven Institution.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
gazzettafc_nazionale_web-Big-177.jpg

Fools will enjoy it :rofl:..especially who disliked my post ...bring it on ..instead of hiding behind your dislike button ...

You really are pathetic. Why would Dybala even join Inter?

There's nothing to enjoy about relinquishing a superior player to acquire a toxic cancer.

If we go through with this, the only ones laughing will be Inter and Beppe for fucking us up the ass.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Genuine question: Do you enjoy being a facetious troll?

Im sure many sane members, unlike you, disapprove of this move.

Oh wait, sporting directors have never been wrong before. Sure.

Your line of reasoning and arguing is akin to that of a hapless lost child.

Get a life and stop being an insignificant peasant.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be making fun of Doritos; you never know, one of these days you might end up chooiing on one. Humanity would probably be ever grateful and erect a monument for that Dorito.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be making fun of Doritos: one of these days you might end up choking on one. Humanity would probably be ever grateful and erect a monument for that Dorito.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be making fun of Doritos; you never know, one of these days you might end up chooiing on one. Humanity would probably be ever grateful and erect a monument for that Dorito.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be making fun of Doritos: one of these days you might end up choking on one. Humanity would probably be ever grateful and erect a monument for that Dorito.
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Jul 13, 2010
You really are pathetic. Why would Dybala even join Inter?

There's nothing to enjoy about relinquishing a superior player to acquire a toxic cancer.

If we go through with this, the only ones laughing will be Inter and Beppe for fucking us up the ass.
come on B81, why are you holding on to this.

We should keep Dybala, but there is some sort of truth that he improved very little since joining us

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I wouldnt like it if we sell Dybala and will definitely hate it if he ends up at merda of all clubs, but then again if the management decides to do it, it wont be the end of the world. I hated with all my heart Ronaldo for more than a decade for a 1000 different reasons (him and Messi both), now he is a Juventus player, the most popular athlete on the planet, the superstar of superstars, a born winner, a leader, etc... 20-30 years from now people would still argue who was the greates player of all time - Ronaldo or Messi, and one of them was part of the Juventus family. Emotions and personal feelings tend to clould people`s judgement, and things such as karma or destiny do exist...

Icardi is one of the three active players that I hate the most, undoubtedly. He is an absolute lowlife as a person, a disgusting human being, it literally wasnt a better fit than him to captain a lowlife and disgusting club like merda, they were a match made in purgatory. Then again, if I remember correctly we were very interested in him while he was at Sampdoria, especially after he scored those goals vs us, but eventually missed the chance to sign him. Tradition and history taught us that merda is like a graveyard for a good player, that joke of a club ruins careers for a living and if there is a player who performs good or very good at that shithole, chances are very very high that this player would be a major success elsewhere. On the field, Icardi delivers, if he is not considered a world-class striker by some, then those people should agree that he is at least close to being a world-class finisher, you cant possibly let the hate stand in the way of admitting the qualities of a player, and Icardi is a quality player. A scumbag, an idiot and human trash, but also a quality football player and one of the best strikers under 30 in todays football. I wont like it if he joins us as I cant stand his face, his antics, his whore and pretty much everything else, sad part is that I feel he would most definitely be a major success for Juve, he would fit excellently as a №9 and bang goals for fun. If he comes to Juve, he would quickly become an absolute goal-scoring machine.

If it was up to me to decide I would do everything I could to find Paulo`s best spot on the field and make him a key, instrumental piece of our puzzle. Also, stay away from Icardi, as this too big of a moral and ethic dilemma for me, Lucio for free was one thing, this is entirelly different, so I`m glad that it`s not up to me to decide, let the club do what he thinks is best. Anyway, if Icardi joins Juventus, he would be hated by most of Juventus and most of merda`s supporters, and having a player that merda fans hate that much is kinda intriguing and very tempting. Until that day comes, fuck Icardi, fuck his whore and fuck merda!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wouldnt like it if we sell Dybala and will definitely hate it if he ends up at merda of all clubs, but then again if the management decides to do it, it wont be the end of the world. I hated with all my heart Ronaldo for more than a decade for a 1000 different reasons (him and Messi both), now he is a Juventus player, the most popular athlete on the planet, the superstar of superstars, a born winner, a leader, etc... 20-30 years from now people would still argue who was the greates player of all time - Ronaldo or Messi, and one of them was part of the Juventus family. Emotions and personal feelings tend to clould people`s judgement, and things such as karma or destiny do exist...

Icardi is one of the three active players that I hate the most, undoubtedly. He is an absolute lowlife as a person, a disgusting human being, it literally wasnt a better fit than him to captain a lowlife and disgusting club like merda, they were a match made in purgatory. Then again, if I remember correctly we were very interested in him while he was at Sampdoria, especially after he scored those goals vs us, but eventually missed the chance to sign him. Tradition and history taught us that merda is like a graveyard for a good player, that joke of a club ruins careers for a living and if there is a player who performs good or very good at that shithole, chances are very very high that this player would be a major success elsewhere. On the field, Icardi delivers, if he is not considered a world-class striker by some, then those people should agree that he is at least close to being a world-class finisher, you cant possibly let the hate stand in the way of admitting the qualities of a player, and Icardi is a quality player. A scumbag, an idiot and human trash, but also a quality football player and one of the best strikers under 30 in todays football. I wont like it if he joins us as I cant stand his face, his antics, his whore and pretty much everything else, sad part is that I feel he would most definitely be a major success for Juve, he would fit excellently as a №9 and bang goals for fun. If he comes to Juve, he would quickly become an absolute goal-scoring machine.

If it was up to me to decide I would do everything I could to find Paulo`s best spot on the field and make him a key, instrumental piece of our puzzle. Also, stay away from Icardi, as this too big of a moral and ethic dilemma for me, Lucio for free was one thing, this is entirelly different, so I`m glad that it`s not up to me to decide, let the club do what he thinks is best. Anyway, if Icardi joins Juventus, he would be hated by most of Juventus and most of merda`s supporters, and having a player that merda fans hate that much is kinda intriguing and very tempting. Until that day comes, fuck Icardi, fuck his whore and fuck merda!
The perfect post. And is exactly how i feel.
We all hate that mofo, but deep inside i know that on the fields this guy will simply destroy in juventus. I have no doubts about it.

I can see why the board is going after him, he will be nuts here.... But his personality and troublesome agent wife are a great problem.

Also theres the dybala case...

Btw what was ur previous nickname?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

LOL these are the same type of idiots who will argue a kilo of metal is heavier than a kilo of cotton. It SOUNDS right, but their whole logic is fuked. Simple as that. Shake your head ok and let him go attend to his shwarma shop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)