Paulo Dybala (83 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Where are the riots in the streets of turin? There must be something going on since nobody is talking about LEAVING Dybala on the bench?

We`re out 100% if he starts on the bench
Was just going to post this.

Our N0 10. Benched, in 2 straight top clash CL games.

This guy is so sold.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I really hope he has a positive effect on the outcome (even if it's off the bench)

But we all know that he stomps on weaker clubs. Too bad we aren't playing Celta de Vigo

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
I really hope he has a positive effect on the outcome (even if it's off the bench)

But we all know that he stomps on weaker clubs. Too bad we aren't playing Celta de Vigo
he stomps every team, if the team is setup to actually enhance his qualities.
Everyone in the world see that. Every major match where he is focus point, we win.. Don`t play him at all if all your gonna do with him is put him on the wideside. He is so dangerous in front of goal i am still amazed Allegri din`t find a fucking prober setup for this team yet that includes him. Fucking 3 man midfield shit cunt shit ass

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If Max game plan is just crossed the ball again and again to Mandzo and CR7, I have to say that it's just as stupid as he can get. AM are very good in aeriels duels and .... however if that's the only plan, I hope Mandzo and CR7 can do magic and get us in-game early... otherwise it's gonna be painfull to watch

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he stomps every team, if the team is setup to actually enhance his qualities.
Everyone in the world see that. Every major match where he is focus point, we win.. Don`t play him at all if all your gonna do with him is put him on the wideside. He is so dangerous in front of goal i am still amazed Allegri din`t find a fucking prober setup for this team yet that includes him. Fucking 3 man midfield shit cunt shit ass
So much mental illness in one post. Lobotomy a good option for this one.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
So much mental illness in one post. Lobotomy a good option for this one.
yes he only won us the super coppa a million times, coppa italia another million times, made us knockout barca. only one who actually showed world class potentiel in our CHL run this year.

You will see after he gets sold this summer and destroy whereever he goes, and u will cry like a little bitch like you do every summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)