Paulo Dybala (29 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he played closer to the goal = great game

i also dig the hard working dybala in midfield, but this is the role that suits him the best. also, he recently started to build some understanding with cr. i love their bromance.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Dybala is benched after the incident with Allegri -> Cristiano scores and dedicates his goal to Dybala by doing the Siuuu mask to get him pumped up -> Dybala gets off the bench-and gets into beast mode, start delivering assists and during the next match worldies

Dat team solidarity

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he played closer to the goal = great game

i also dig the hard working dybala in midfield, but this is the role that suits him the best. also, he recently started to build some understanding with cr. i love their bromance.
:agree:

Mandzu-Ronaldo have great understanding, and Mandzu-Dybala have had great understanding since year 1... if Dybala and Ronaldo finally get in sync, which they’re starting to show, our attack is going to be fantastic to watch. There’s just so much versatility and skill amongst those 3. Psyched to see it.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I didn't think he and CR were that close but it's nice to see that Ron has got his back with the tribute he did for him against Sassuolo in light of the falling out with Allegri. They then followed it up today with a synchronised "Mask-SIUUU" celebration. I think it's like and "older brother - baby brother" relationship as Dybala seems to really look up to Ron. The whole thing definitely boosted his morale and subsequently, his performance level.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gotta love the bromance between the and the . Loved his performance, when he is in the mood he is simply a hoy to watch. Beautiful goal, some nice touches and flicks and generally involved in all of our good attacking play. Coming into some good form now, at a perfect time too.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
One thing ive noticed of dybala for years is when it comes to the more difficult first touch he can pull off something amazing like this, however at other more, straight forward moment he can pull a Lukaku.
practice plays a part in that. Get him to practice shooting the same distance and angle a hundred times in training and it will be second nature to him during matches. Thats how Pep turned sterling into a goal scorer. He knows where he will get the ball and when. He scores the same goals over and over again because these attacking movements are drilled into his subconscious.

Even the best tennis players learn how to recreate the same situations over and over again and practice the same finishing shots a million times till it becomes second nature to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)