Paulo Dybala (307 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His best league game of the season. Kind of get why Allegri sees him in a “tuttocampista” role. I know it must suck for him personally to be scoring so few goals, but he really is involved a lot more like this. That assist for Can’s goal was faptastic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
His best league game of the season. Kind of get why Allegri sees him in a “tuttocampista” role. I know it must suck for him personally to be scoring so few goals, but he really is involved a lot more like this. That assist for Can’s goal was faptastic.
I think we and he needs to judge himself differently, rather than a Del Piero he is becoming more a platini

Not of that quality but that mould

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think we and he needs to judge himself differently, rather than a Del Piero he is becoming more a platini

Not of that quality but that mould
Wasn’t Platini top scorer in Serie A for 3 straight years? 83-85. Plus top scorer at Euro 84. He was just a brilliant all around player, both goals and assists.

Platini played pretty far forward much of the time, even if he dropped pretty deep. Would love to see Dybala find that balance between goalscoring and creating for his teammates like today that Platini had in that CAM + SS role.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wasn’t Platini top scorer in Serie A for 3 straight years? 83-85. Plus top scorer at Euro 84. He was just a brilliant all around player, both goals and assists.

Platini played pretty far forward much of the time, even if he dropped pretty deep. Would love to see Dybala find that balance between goalscoring and creating for his teammates like today that Platini had in that CAM + SS role.
I didn't mean he would be anywhere near as good as platini, platini could play the ball like Pirlo and score it like a number 9

But that mould

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As long as his input is like this, his job will be done, even if he isnt in the scoreshit.

It will depened on the other dudes to win the game... but creating chances and carrying the ball is what we fucking need. Not more crosses.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As long as his input is like days, his job will be done, even if he isnt in the scoreshit.

It will depened on the other dudes to win the game... but creating chances and carrying the ball is what we fucking need. Not more crosses.
idk with Manduzkic out and Ronaldo missing chances who will be the scoreshit? can't just rely on defenders and CMs, need a reliable scoreshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 298)