Paulo Dybala (217 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Have you seen the cost of land in the lower mainland of BC and southern Vancouver Island? It’s obscene. :(
I bet you are doing something totally gay with that land like raising free range, vegan mini cows that produce only gluten free soy milk to sell in little mason jars at jacked up prices. I bet there is a picture of the planet winking on each mason jar so that the consumer remembers what they are saving every time they buy one.

God youre more disgusting then our last scudetto

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I bet you are doing something totally gay with that land like raising free range, vegan mini cows that produce only gluten free soy milk to sell in little mason jars at jacked up prices. I bet there is a picture of the planet winking on each mason jar so that the consumer remembers what they are saving every time they buy one.

God youre more disgusting then our last scudetto
Unfortunately, I’m cutting down old-growth forests to build log and timber frame “shacks” ( @DAiDEViL ;) ) for rich people... :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Humanity's Hubris. Let's save the planet. Fucking idiots. The planet has existed long before humans were even a thing. We're just trying to save our own asses :howler:

Also, Forza Dybala.
Yes, Forza Dybalol @Fr3sh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)