Paulo Dybala (210 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I thought those strikes against young Boys were going to pull Paulo out of this scoring malaise. This is a man who can create a goal with only a half chance. Now it seems like he needs 2-3 great chances before he converts one.
I can see it now vs. Atleti, we struggle to score but Dybala scores a goal like the second against barca in 2017 CL Quarterfinals.
C’mon Paulo, we know Ronnie will do his thing but we will need you and Leo to find your previous form if we are to win the whole competition.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
What???? Lemina was always hovering around a 5/10 performance. Matuidi covers a lot of space which helps Pjanic and can also pop up with a good goal. This team is noticeably worse when Matuidi does not play.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I disagree with Matuidi. If I had to sell one and keep one, I'd rather have us sell Matuidi and keep Pjanic than vice versa.
While Matuidi has been performing at a higher level than Pjanic this season, Pjanic’s best is obviously superior.

The bigger question is whether Pjanic can consistently perform at his best.The only time we really saw him do so here was in the last 4 months of 16-17 when his fantastic form was a large part of our domestic double and CL run to the final.

If he doesn’t get there, we’re always going to face a struggle against teams with top midfields.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dybala is handsome, rich, and successful.

Fr3sh lives in the ass-crack of Canada with no future prospects, is barely a 5, and is still paying back his student loans :p

I love you @Fr3sh but get off the Dybs hate train.
Dat is such a lie!! First of all I am an explorer and a righteous adventurer. I venture through the Canadian artic, educating young Inuit youth. All the while making stupid money.

I am handsome as feck, most moms love me.

Also I don't hate Dybala I just think he's Miccoli lvl

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dat is such a lie!! First of all I am an explorer and a righteous adventurer. I venture through the Canadian artic, educating young Inuit youth. All the while making stupid money.

I am handsome as feck, most moms love me.

Also I don't hate Dybala I just think he's Miccoli lvl
You know that's cause you aren't good looking enough to have their daughters making rash decisions, right?

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Idk if anyone can answer this accurately, but Dybala has definitely bulked up from his first season with us. I’m just wondering if anyone might know how many lbs he gained, and if they also know whether he bulked up from 2016/17 to now as well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Idk if anyone can answer this accurately, but Dybala has definitely bulked up from his first season with us. I’m just wondering if anyone might know how many lbs he gained, and if they also know whether he bulked up from 2016/17 to now as well.
Yeah. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)