Paulo Dybala (190 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
He has been really good in the last 10 games i reckon.
He would have scored a lot if he was closer to the goal.
His mentality has changed a lot. He likes to take the games and not afraid of going into challenges.
Our most important player in the team. Our attack would be completely shutdown easily without this guy's ability in controlling the ball and distributing it under pressure.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why you hate Dybala mate?
I don't. Just don't rate him as highly as the others. I rate James much higher than Dybala, same with Coutinho.

He does have superb technical skills but that's why he's rated so highly, so take advantage of the hype and sell while cake is hot. With that money is invest on a top midfielder like Saul and would break the bank for Mfappe. Would try to get Muller on loan too, with option to buy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why you hate Dybala mate?
Dybala is handsome, rich, and successful.

Fr3sh lives in the ass-crack of Canada with no future prospects, is barely a 5, and is still paying back his student loans :p

I love you @Fr3sh but get off the Dybs hate train.

- - - Updated - - -

James and Muller for Dybala. Who says no
Ugly over-rated faggot and a downgrade. I don't dig this trade.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't. Just don't rate him as highly as the others. I rate James much higher than Dybala, same with Coutinho.

He does have superb technical skills but that's why he's rated so highly, so take advantage of the hype and sell while cake is hot. With that money is invest on a top midfielder like Saul and would break the bank for Mfappe. Would try to get Muller on loan too, with option to buy.
:howler: Muller, Coutinho, and James? A guy who's so weak and fragile mentally, another mental midget who can't cut it @ Barca (if Dybala is over-rated what does that make that fraud Coutinho?), and Mr. inconsistency who's had his fair share of injuries. I wouldn't sacrifice Dybala's left toenail for any of those cunts.

Saul and Mbappe (ugly as fuck, but clutch) are definitely quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)