Paulo Dybala (148 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Many of you lack football knowledge specially that Fr3sh. Do you see where Dybala plays. He does not play as a striker!!! he is a tuttocampista., by Allegri's words
See what he does in midfield. He has a total new role in the team. He will score much less than last year. He has the capacity and ability to bring the ball forward.
to many anti Dybala's in this forum like there are anti Pjanic and anti Manzu people. These people are looking with there eyes closed at certain players, so they see what they wanna see. Good that you guys are not the coach .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
So what was your point about Dybala? It sounded like you had some new insights you wanted to bring?

And ff you didn't know it by now, then yes. We play our backs on the wings, wingers in midfield, targetman on wings, and Dybala in midfield. It's Allegris organized chaos as I think Nedved called it. It's how we drive those 1-0s home

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Many of you lack football knowledge specially that Fr3sh. Do you see where Dybala plays. He does not play as a striker!!! he is a tuttocampista., by Allegri's words
See what he does in midfield. He has a total new role in the team. He will score much less than last year. He has the capacity and ability to bring the ball forward.
to many anti Dybala's in this forum like there are anti Pjanic and anti Manzu people. These people are looking with there eyes closed at certain players, so they see what they wanna see. Good that you guys are not the coach .
Agree. Dybala actually has the potential of Coutinho. However, he really lacks strength to be effective when he is in the middle of the park. I really don't understand how he can be so scrawny.

When you are paid to workout and play football, wouldn't you spend most of your time in the gym building your muscles? Look good naked, get nice endorsement deal, women love you, you play better football. Thousand of birds killed with one stone. Here we are in office jobs struggling to find time to work out.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Dybala: "Could I become like Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon? Yes, I can picture that. Their story fascinates me: 20 years with the same shirt makes you a monument. I cannot promise it, because this is not only up to me, but it would be wonderful to win what they've won and stay at Juventus forever."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala: "Could I become like Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon? Yes, I can picture that. Their story fascinates me: 20 years with the same shirt makes you a monument. I cannot promise it, because this is not only up to me, but it would be wonderful to win what they've won and stay at Juventus forever."
This being posted right below Fr3sh :lol2:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our 10 is here for good... keep it up our vice captain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)