Paulo Dybala (232 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Worst player on the field along side Pjanic. But the usual “experts” said nothing about this guy and won’t say anything bad about him
after the game.
Touch like a fairy elephant. Still wasn't as bad as suicide pass Pjanic. When things aren't going so well, in these games in bunches when we're out of form or tired, whatever reason you use, there are a few players who annoy me immensely because when they're not at their peak they drop five levels - Pjanic, Dybala, Cuadrado. D. Costa is another. These are top players when things are going well.

And a player who irritates me almost every game these days is Bonucci. He made one crucial header interception today, the rest of the time he stands and watches the ball go over his head, or he mistimes his jump so badly he's nowhere near the ball. This happens almost every game now, and we look like conceding on every set piece. You can't have central defenders who can't make headed interceptions.

Anyway, I'll use my favourite phrase again - seen this all before. We trudge through this crap for spells of the season with the idea being that the team fires later on.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he fought hard today, more than usual. The truth is that there's a 5 metre area on the pitch, just outside the box on the right flank where he is basically the best player in the world. And anywhere outside that area he's limited.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought he fought hard today, more than usual. The truth is that there's a 5 metre area on the pitch, just outside the box on the right flank where he is basically the best player in the world. And anywhere outside that area he's limited.
Yeah but we can’t only play in that 5 meter area.

He is soooo limited

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Touch like a fairy elephant. Still wasn't as bad as suicide pass Pjanic. When things aren't going so well, in these games in bunches when we're out of form or tired, whatever reason you use, there are a few players who annoy me immensely because when they're not at their peak they drop five levels - Pjanic, Dybala, Cuadrado. D. Costa is another. These are top players when things are going well.

And a player who irritates me almost every game these days is Bonucci. He made one crucial header interception today, the rest of the time he stands and watches the ball go over his head, or he mistimes his jump so badly he's no where near the ball. This happens almost every game now, and we look like conceding on every set piece. You can't have central defenders who can't make headed interceptions.

Anyway, I'll use my favourite phrase again - seen this all before. We trudge through this crap for spells of the season with the idea being that the team fires later on.
Just stop. Dybala was even rested this weekend. Pjanic was the worst in the first half (and has played way too many games because of injuries), but didn’t do much wrong in the second half.

Dybala was horrible till he got subbed out. The way people likes your comment just proves that modern football is all about being popular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 228)