Paulo Dybala (264 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I agree goals isn't a problem but just like to be comfortably ahead of teams than hanging on. And please stop with a scudetto can't be won conceding 30 goals. Maybe Max's teams can't do it but it's been done. Greater goal differential is more important than looking to give up the fewest goals in winning scudettos.
Best defense always wins Serie A, just a fact.

Don't worry, we'll have both the best defense and the best attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
:disagree: So primitive.

Goals aren't the problem. Defense (team defense + Bonucci and Benatia howlers) is. We're on pace to concede 30 goals. You can't win a scudetto when you concede 30 goals, Allegri was right.

And at the very moment, our fatigued midfield is far more problematic than our attack.

CR7-Dybala-DC will get better the more they play together and as DC recovers his fitness and form. And when CR7 inevitably improves on his 3% conversion rate or whatever it is right now.
8/11*38=27.6 , we conceded 27 16/17, 24 last year

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
8/11*38=27.6 , we conceded 27 16/17, 24 last year
I didn't fact check Allegri but 28 and 30 are almost the same thing, he rounded up.

I wouldn't feel confident about our defense if it remains a 28-goal defense no matter whether we conceded 27 in 16-17. That defense got shown up by Real in the CL final. Don't want that to happen again, and we need to wrap up the league quicker.

Some low scoring games are inevitable, but attack is the least of our concerns now when midfielders can barely run and with brain farts in defense (all will be fixed in time).

Apr 19, 2007
I didn't fact check Allegri but 28 and 30 are almost the same thing, he rounded up.

I wouldn't feel confident about our defense if it remains a 28-goal defense no matter whether we conceded 27 in 16-17. That defense got shown up by Real in the CL final. Don't want that to happen again, and we need to wrap up the league quicker.

Some low scoring games are inevitable, but attack is the least of our concerns now when midfielders can barely run and with brain farts in defense (all will be fixed in time).
Yep we are trying to play with new starters in a lot of positions and fluidity of the team both offensively and defensively are huge. We added Bonucci,Cancelo,Ronaldo in the starting lineup as well as Bentancur,Can coming in and having Dybala learn to play differently. On top of that a ton of injuries which limits the continuity

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you peasants never learn

last season we were bleeding goals and still ended up with one of the best defenses in europe

calma

- - - Updated - - -

Aug 1, 2003
Yeah our defense usually gets fixed up later but it does get fixed. No way will Allegris team have poor defense record at the end of a season

I’m surprised Dybs is made captain. Never really saw him as one from the outset. Oh well good for him and seems to be hitting form

Deleted member 2609

Too much of a responsibility for the young man to burden the captaincy but he seems to be relishing it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Paulo Dybala wishes Alessandro Del Piero a happy birthday, having inherited his Juventus number 10 shirt.

The Argentine was given the iconic number last summer, with previous players to wear it including Omar Sivori, Michel Platini and Roberto Baggio.

Arguably its greatest bearer though is Pinturicchio, who played a record 705 games for the club, and is the top goalscorer of all time.

Today is his birthday, and La Joya took to social media to wish him many happy returns.

“You made the fans fall in love with you with your goals, correctness,” Dybala wrote on Twitter.

“Happy birthday!”

This is how a champion handles himself and the no # 10. Cancer boy should take notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 260)