Paulo Dybala (101 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sad to read that Dybala and others are exposing Ronaldo to the drink "Mate" or "Matè", which is the hipster/vegan/SJW/#metoo/save the world drink numero uno around here. I am convinced that Matè takes away vital components of masculinity, just like Soy
Surprisingly I have never heard of that one despite being surrounded by the types who would be into something like that.I guess we are little more hip in the Bay Area though. A little more advanced with our raw water.

If Mate isn't something that can be made with the Juicero then fuck it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i watched the whole high as fuck
the fuck is man doing? and what is he saying
that guy is pretty stupid . he used to be a shepherd literally .
did some shady business with the ministry of defense where he exchanged some low value land for some high value around Bucharest and he became rich.
did some jail for this also.
we used to have some pretty bad cars in the past and we would fixed them like he does in the video.also they were pretty cheap.
he likes to show off a lot , so he likes to show that although he is very rich , he acts like normal people used to do.
in his interview he accuses a conspiracy against him, attempted murder against him. he says that the truck that ran into his 500 000 euros car deliberately did so .
the incident happened around 2006 2007 i think.
the country changed for the better since we joined the EU.

Apr 19, 2007
Dybala is incredible but lets not forget that we have Ronaldo,Costa,Berna as well. So if someone else is in form then tough. Thats part of us becoming the best. I think that Dyba;la will be given the oppertunity and if he isnt capable than sit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)