Paulo Dybala (90 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's easy to criticise Allegri or the club for not getting the most out of Dybala, but it's not as if he is without blame himself. He seems to be lacking that drive that a Ronaldo does have. Dybala often reminds me of Hazard with his attitude, but he's not as good unfortunately.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MaxSimmons

Sep 11, 2018
It's easy to criticise Allegri or the club for not getting the most out of Dybala, but it's not as if he is without blame himself. He seems to be lacking that drive that a Ronaldo does have. Dybala often reminds me of Hazard with his attitude, but he's not as good, unfortunately.
And where is that drive that Ronaldo have? I can't see it. The truth is that the whole team, managers, directors are desperately trying to help Ronaldo score and this is where we are wrong. This what was separating us from the other clubs, everyone was playing for the club, but not anymore, now they are playing for Ronaldo and his goals.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And where is that drive that Ronaldo have? I can't see it. The truth is that the whole team, managers, directors are desperately trying to help Ronaldo score and this is where we are wrong. This what was separating us from the other clubs, everyone was playing for the club, but not anymore, now they are playing for Ronaldo and his goals.
Every single colleague Ronaldo has ever had has commended his work ethic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Peeps here and the media are waaay overreacting to him not playing a few games. Making it into some big issue as if max doesnt use him, he is unhappy etc but we really have no evidence for that. Max is also not playing D Costa, and he started both D Costa and Dybala every game last season so it is likely fitness or other reasons rather than a lack of faith. We have little reasin to believe that either will actually be benched once the season really starts going.

The truth is that the argentina coach, despite speaking highly of paulo, didnt start him either and there are rumors of personal/ legal issues. Lets wait a while and see how this unfolds before we start making predictions of him being sold for sure for an underwhelming fee.

In fact im pretty sure that if dybala actually wanted out, or allegri didnt want him, he would have been 100% gone this past summer. That he is not constantly tweeting about juve and seems less outwardly affectionate towards the club than some players does not mean he wants to leave

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
... I thought this is fan forum of Juve, but like every other group or forum it becomes Ronaldo fan group
Not at all, not sure what you base that on. I haven't really noticed a particular increase in new members joining just for Ronaldo either, which I kind of expected because of his status.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We are only 3 games in and people seem to be writing Dybala off and questioning his attitude.

I'm confident he will play plenty this season, Allegri just needs to find a system for our attackers. He has done it in the past so I don't see why he can't again.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
All these concerns about Ronaldo, Dybala, DC after first THREE games lol. Two in Dybala's and DC's case. At start of the season. After a WC. With Allegri as coach who always tinkers in the beginning.

Grab some booze, chill, and enjoy the show till we lose our 8th CL final.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All these concerns about Ronaldo, Dybala, DC after first THREE games lol. Two in Dybala's and DC's case. At start of the season. After a WC. With Allegri as coach who always tinkers in the beginning.

Grab some booze, chill, and enjoy the show till we lose our 8th CL final.
It’s Tuz, don’t know why people are surprised by this.

They were melting down about him and Douglas not starting before our second game against Lazio as well. It’s as if they think we’re not going to play close to 60 games this season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
tutsep15_3.jpg

Forza Dybala!
The Bianconeri talent must win back Juve and convince Allegri by showing his character and tactical versatility
On the private front, his new girlfriend is making him happy, but there’s still a dispute with his agent

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not a big fan of this particular player, but I will admit that he has had me jumping up in joy screaming my heart out a couple of times, such as for example the goal against Lazio in the 93rd minute last season in Rome. I hope he will come back to his best, like the stuff he showed against Barcelona in the 2016/2017 season and in the beginning of 2017/18.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri on Dybala: “Until now he has not played for technical & training reasons. I do not question his qualities, I have to play 11 players, now luckily we will play more than one game a week, I have to make some choices & somebody has to stay outside.”

Allegri on Dybala: “I'm happy with how he performed in the last 15 mins in each of the last games. He has a different approach, he has to train like the others & find a good condition. There is space for everyone.”

oh wow it's almost like all that panicking about him being on the bench for 2 games meant he was surely on the outs of Allegri's plans and being gone for sure in January was all for nothing. I sure would feel dumb if I had been a part of that hysteria.

Oct 23, 2011
Whatever is going on, it will be fixed. Allegri knows perfectly well that he is a player to build the team around and that is exactly what will happen in the next few weeks. The guy's pure magic and once he gets his shit straight the team, together with Ronaldo, will really start firing on all cylinders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 62)