Paulo Dybala (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw Lupe said no more Drogas this year :sergio:

He's lucky his music is so good, his twitter & other antics are difficult to stand tbh
I didnt expect Drogas this year after no official word for a while, but he is amazing enough to wait for more. I still listen to Tetsuo&Youth plenty, right now on the song dots & lines, its sick how deeply well versed it is.

And yeah he is a cuckoo in terms of statements/public persona, he got lost in the illogical hate and negativity people spread, tried to combat it and lowered himself, but dont care its enough for me he is a lyrical genius.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I didnt expect Drogas this year after no official word for a while, but he is amazing enough to wait for more. I still listen to Tetsuo&Youth plenty, right now on the song dots & lines, its sick how deeply well versed it is.

And yeah he is a cuckoo in terms of statements/public persona, he got lost in the illogical hate and negativity people spread, tried to combat it and lowered himself, but dont care its enough for me he is a lyrical genius.
Yeah, listened to Tetsuo in the plane as well today morning :D

It's worth to wait, just a bit annoying when he promises 3 albums in 2016 and then releases 1 until 2018 (not that I believed the three album announcement, but still)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The guy said Dybala would do well at Man City, who are inferior to us in every aspect expect how much they spend on the mercato. The man is a malignant tumor.
it's time to rip the other side of manachester for them agent fees. he recently moved all his big money clients, so fishing for new ones.

In his eyes not only dybala would do well at city but also at psg, not so much at bayern for example unless they "show" some ambition

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
...or he stays, winning multiple CL's, Serie A's and the rest as Juventus captiano with Jordan/LeBron style generational argumentative discussions on who was the best #10 ADP or Dybala?

:snoop:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
...or he stays, winning multiple CL's, Serie A's and the rest as Juventus captiano with Jordan/LeBron style generational argumentative discussions on who was the best #10 ADP or Dybala?

:snoop:
I think it's easier for Dybala to surpass Messi as a global superstar than to be considered a greater #10 for Juve than Del Piero :p Of course I'm hoping he does both, but in reality we all know who the real #10 is and this is coming from a guy who only saw Del Piero from ~2002 onwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)