Paulo Dybala (73 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He's playing in his position without any problem around against minors team. I don't get what people is talking about, he was a beast, he is a beast, if our coach made a lot of mistakes last season, if our team underperformed in the final it's not Paulo's fault.

If our team play for him he would be awesome but everyone need to understand that. From Max to Pipa to everyone

Oct 23, 2011
He is becoming a real leader and by far our best player. You can see him (and Pjanic) dictate the game, put everybody on the right spot and become the main focal point on the pitch. In this regard i like what we did this summer, we disposed of a couple of loud mouths and had others to emerge as leaders and we will be seeing this more often now that Buffon won't play as much as previous years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The sad thing is, that song is a masterpiece compared to whatever this travesty is

@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a>

Seriously, the word cringe is thrown around way too much, but this...I'm literally physically unable to listen to more than 40 seconds of it.
[video=gifv;jf5JPGZ]http://i.imgur.com/jf5JPGZ.gif[/video]

Need to cleanse my ears after that :sergio: Doctors orders, some Lupe :xfinger:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I can't see us keeping him here for long, but just hope I am wrong.

On the other hand it is normal to feel this way as our all summers are entertaining as fuck and we end up changing half of the squad.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
If he does leave i will probably stop watching. Has nothing to do with Juve. It's this whole culture of signing a contract then leaving the next year.
In the EU world of football, contracts don't mean shit. It doesn't cement a players feet to a club for the amount of time he signs. Not like in America in sports where you have to wait till the commitment is met in full term; or there is a trade involved. Wonder how a mercato would be in American terms, like the NBA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)