Paulo Dybala (69 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I wouldnt care if he doesnt score a single goal whole season...... I would accept a Scudetto and a CL without Dybala even having a single shot at goal whole season. Some people here are dumb....who gives a fuck about scoring or not if the team wins? Its a weak mentality. The team should be in front of any player. Winning is the most important thing.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
I wouldnt care if he doesnt score a single goal whole season...... I would accept a Scudetto and a CL without Dybala even having a single shot at goal whole season. Some people here are dumb....who gives a $#@! about scoring or not if the team wins? Its a weak mentality. The team should be in front of any player. Winning is the most important thing.
I think people think the TEAM needs Dybala to be closer to goal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
looks like Lemina is his vice pogba
This kid is special kind of emotional. Those hugs after he finally got a goal, like he found a long lost kin.

Kinda reminds me of how he cried his eyes out after getting red cards for Argentina.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd be interested to see a map of his average position this season vs last year.

Great goal but he isn't going to score 30 yarders every week, he needs to get nearer the goal not play on the right of midfield.
We arent making that many combos in the final third but that should improve as Pjanic, Higuain and Dybala gel more together.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Marchisio gets back and takes control in midfield then hopefully Dybala won't need to fall back as much. Better distribution and also safety backwards that can lead to Pjanic moving forward more to interplay with the attack.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If Marchisio gets back and takes control in midfield then hopefully Dybala won't need to fall back as much. Better distribution and also safety backwards that can lead to Pjanic moving forward more to interplay with the attack.

Yeah, I'm not hanging my hopes on Marchisio being a big presence at this point.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Me neither, but hopefully he bounces back quick. He relies more on intelligence/positioning then physique.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Higuain: 'Dybala too far away'

Gonzalo Higuain saw the right Juventus attitude at Dinamo Zagreb, but admits he asked Paulo Dybala “to play closer to me, though in the end it’s his choice.”

Pipita and La Joya were both on target in the 4-0 Champions League victory, but the stats show the two strikers did not exchange a single pass in the entire game.

“At times I ask him to play closer to me, though it all depends on the circumstances of the game,” Higuain told Mediaset Premium.

“I prefer him closer, but in the end it’s his choice. I am in a good moment of form, but we’re still at the beginning, settling in with new teammates and system.

“I will improve game after game and winning helps you to win. We are not yet at the top of our capabilities, but we are getting the results in the meantime.

“I am happy to be here and felt at ease from the first moment I arrived. Now we are trying to work out the best movements, but with time it will improve.

“We wanted to play with the right attitude this evening and we did that.”
Not a single pass between our two strikers. Hmmm. That's not normal.

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
I wouldnt care if he doesnt score a single goal whole season...... I would accept a Scudetto and a CL without Dybala even having a single shot at goal whole season. Some people here are dumb....who gives a $#@! about scoring or not if the team wins? Its a weak mentality. The team should be in front of any player. Winning is the most important thing.
:tup: so true

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'd be interested to see a map of his average position this season vs last year.

Great goal but he isn't going to score 30 yarders every week, he needs to get nearer the goal not play on the right of midfield.
I thought the same, im not sure if its tactical or the opposition players drive him wide. Probably not looked at him close enough but as Higuain said he prefers him near to him and so do we, its a frustating to see him dragged out wide all the time and often to see 2-3 players all within 5 yards from each other when theres no need.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure in simplistic terms winning is the most important thing but you aint going to keep winning if your best players aint performing (especially in CL).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 46)