Paulo Dybala (175 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He seems to be a bit downbeat about the lack of goals. But his link up is still great.

I didn't like his comments that if he doesn't score he will help the team by tracking back and winning tackles. I'd like to see him be more selfish and play closer to goal. He is nowhere near getting in the positions to score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Dybala was playing good at the start of the season creating chances left and right before the media started talking about a goal-drought. Then, he started to think about that 1st goal and lost form..

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
There you go. Let the goals rain.
It won't happen. He's forced to work too hard because Pjanic and Higuain are lazy and slow. Dybala's explosiveness and agility is paying the price because of this.

Dybala is pure sex and having him next to Pipita is nothing but magic.
Next to Pipita? What bloody games are you watching? Dybala is playing deeper than Khedira most of the time.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He loves playing with Dani. Whenever he gets the ball he's looking for him and the other way around :lol:

Wish Pjanic could play on their side instead of Khedira who slows down the play way too much.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It won't happen. He's forced to work too hard because Pjanic and Higuain are lazy and slow. Dybala's explosiveness and agility is paying the price because of this.
That's just fine with me. As I said, he was playing very well earlier in the season without scoring until the 'goal-drought' talk began.

So it's nice for him to get a goal here and there to avoid such a talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)