Paulo Dybala (92 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Again, who are we bringing in to replace him?

The fucktards suggesting inferior cunts like Icardi and Chiesa should be burnt, have thier hands chopped off, or have their tongues removes so as not to spew, speak, or type such garbage ever again.
We dont have to replace same positions we can change style of play..
Anyway If we dont play a more attacking type of football or play him in a different position like a midfield playmaker I see no reason for us to keep him as his 100M price tag wouldnt justify it..
I want him to stay and prove his worth but if he cant do it (no matter what the circumstances as if we do not change it doesnt really matter) we should sell him for the best of Juve and the player.

P.S Dybala would double his worth should he be used in the right way..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think EPL is better for him , he will flourish their .... imagine he will turn like Salah transfer from Roma .... I will feel soo much bad ...:scared:

but for Juve he is finished .... we can't keep a failed asset for another year . ... Max did his best to use him for us ....but nothing ... I feel sorry after all for him

I was thinking he will be the next big thing .... I will not forget your home performance against Barca ....

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Again, who are we bringing in to replace him?

The fucktards suggesting inferior cunts like Icardi and Chiesa should be burnt, have thier hands chopped off, or have their tongues removed so as not to spew, speak, or type such garbage ever again.
Relax bro. No one died, we are only looking to offload underperforming players for big money. If we can genuinely improve with sales of Pjanic & Dybala, adress our weaknesses and build a team for the next 5-6 seasons that will play better brand of football, Im down for that.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
You could make the argument that keeping a player that doesnt fit our system and sits on the bench is a waste knowing "we have soooo much shit in our team" and we need funds to fit it
How can you say that after 1 year only? + he was misused by allegri, i just find it absurd, people really wanna sell him, when we could get the funds from Perin, De Sciglio, Rugani, Bonucci, Sandro, Cuad and rmost importantly khedira`s salary will be free.

Jul 20, 2012
If Dybala is to stay, Allegri needs to go. I just don't see Dybala staying under Allegri. Also our management must not know what they are doing by handing out the number 10 to players like Pogba and Dybala.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Perin is useless. De Sciglio is a max fetish and is barely good enough as cover, Rugani is never going to be anything better than a 4th choice CB, Bonucci is a disaster waiting to happen, Sandro has been incredibly inconsistent, and Cuadrado is probably going to spend 70% of next season injured if Max and his physios are still around.

Now, if Dybala brings in 120+ million then sure, sell him. However, is it's 80-90 million, there are a few fringe players who have almost 0 impact that can raise that amount for us.

My only fear is how we're going to spend that money. Looking at the pathetic state of our midfield, I'm quite certain we're going to blow it, and then look to improve the attack again in 2-3 years when Ronaldo is gone.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
So sell 6 players without replacing them to fix our midfield problem? Good thinking
Those 6 players are good enough? We need to get rid of them at some point, so why not start now? You don`t have to sell ALL 6 now, but Rugani could go to PRL for 50+, Bonucci to china for 40+, Sandro 50+, thats not enough? And don`t forget Juve can easily put in more money, you act like we`re starving... And correct me if im wrong, but are we not already on 50+ in sales this coming summer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)