Paulo Dybala (73 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Hopefully they don't and he decides to stay here for most of his career. Also I'm pretty sure there have already been multiple chances to jump the ship if he wanted to.
If we are to believe the reports, little fucker almost did to atletico, but if it even needed any more to show some of these players with misplaced egos that there's hardly any greener postures outside Juve as far as their footballing career is concerned, we just got Ronaldo, so I hope so too that Dybala continues to work hard and honor the #10 for many years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The question to people who are willing to see him sold for a laughable 100m... What are you expecting from him more than scoring and assisting the most important goals like he did last season? And what gave you the impression he won't do the same this season?

The guy only featured in one meaningless friendly where he scored 2 and put in a decent performance in his first official match and you are already doubting him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I really want for Dybala to go no where, for Juve and himself. Can't say enough how well Juve does this 1st year with Ronaldo could be crucial in that happening. I mean transfermarkt has him as a top 10 valued player. Seems like constant rumors galore of him leaving Juve.

Juve getting CR7 appears to have put them alongside MU, RM, Barcelona, and BM in having top tier world soccer status. If Juve gets that CL title and no way Dybala can't be happier than at Juve. Unless he is a non-factor but don't see Juve holding the trophy without him being a key contributor.

So wear the #10 jersey with honor and play 3 more years with CR7 and Juve becomes your team. Nothing is etched in stone, but whoever has Dybala's ear hopefully can convey to him his soccer LEGACY can be most fulfilled by staying in Turin.
:flag1:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I really want for Dybala to go no where, for Juve and himself. Can't say enough how well Juve does this 1st year with Ronaldo could be crucial in that happening. I mean transfermarkt has him as a top 10 valued player. Seems like constant rumors galore of him leaving Juve.

Juve getting CR7 appears to have put them alongside MU, RM, Barcelona, and BM in having top tier world FOOTBALL status. If Juve gets that CL title and no way Dybala can't be happier than at Juve. Unless he is a non-factor but don't see Juve holding the trophy without him being a key contributor.

So wear the #10 jersey with honor and play 3 more years with CR7 and Juve becomes your team. Nothing is etched in stone, but whoever has Dybala's ear hopefully can convey to him his FOOTBALL LEGACY can be most fulfilled by staying in Turin.
:flag1:
fixed

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He's just a better version of Giovinco. :sergio:

There are some morons on this thread. Dybala has been one of our best players ever since we signed him back in 2015. It's unbelievable just how underappreciated he is on here.

Would you say he’s better than Giovinco? Answer Yes or No.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The question to people who are willing to see him sold for a laughable 100m... What are you expecting from him more than scoring and assisting the most important goals like he did last season? And what gave you the impression he won't do the same this season?

The guy only featured in one meaningless friendly where he scored 2 and put in a decent performance in his first official match and you are already doubting him.
Consistency, leadership and consistency one more time. I don't even care about goals and assists that much, I want him to play like he did against Milan in Coppa final even without scoring 90% of the time. He needs to be the main engine connecting midfield and attack, to create chances for himself and others. He goes missing a lot of times (last two years), especially in CL and gets affected mentally. As soon as people mention Messi around him he shrinks. Last year he started the season out of this world and then played the worst game ever in Barcelona.

For the salary he earns, for the status he has in the team (VC) and his popularity he needs to be a leader and be way more consistent from game to game. His numbers look good in the end but the impression is really not there.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

It’s more than the hattricks and assists against the Chievo’s Pisa’s and Cosenza’s. If he’s worth this so called €100m then I’m expecting to see him make that difference on the big occasions. Immobile banged how many in Serie A last season? What’s he worth? and how many of us rate him.

He needs to finally step up on the big occasion. Goes missing far too many times for me. He’s got the ability but that was never in question.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Would you say he’s better than Giovinco? Answer Yes or No.
Don't try to act like a smartass.

He needs to finally step up on the big occasion. Goes missing far too many times for me. He’s got the ability but that was never in question.
Our entire team usually goes missing on the big occasions, especially on Champions League nights. Then we blame Dybala for the fact that our midfield sucks.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It’s more than the hattricks and assists against the Chievo’s Pisa’s and Cosenza’s. If he’s worth this so called €100m then I’m expecting to see him make that difference on the big occasions. Immobile banged how many in Serie A last season? What’s he worth? and how many of us rate him.

Like when he destroyed Barca? Or when he scored the winner against Tottenham? Or the goal that started our comeback in Turin against Bayern. All CL knockout games. Or his injury time winner against Lazio that put us on our way to our 7th straight scudetto last year.

He needs to be more consistent, but let's not act like he's never turned up in big matches. :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Like when he destroyed Barca? Or when he scored the winner against Tottenham? Or the goal that started our comeback in Turin against Bayern. All CL knockout games. Or his injury time winner against Lazio that put us on our way to our 7th straight scudetto last year.

He needs to be more consistent, but let's not act like he's never turned up in big matches. :p
Selective memories.....

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

:tup:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Or when he dragged that awfully out of shape Juve team to a 2-2 draw with Lazio in supercoppa before we fuck it up again in the last minute. The free kick he scored was a work of art.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Wow. You’ve just bullet pointed virtually his best moments with us in how many years he’s been here. You still think that’s acceptable?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Maybe we are doing this wrong. Maybe this is Giovinco all over again and he should be played as a winger, an IF on the right in a 4-3-3, what Berna played tonight against Lazio. I mean, he obviously has a hard time in the center against all these big Italian defenders who very easily harass him. Maybe just try him there for one game.

- - - Updated - - -

I expected to see him play at least 30 mins.
If it was 0-0 until 60th minute, we would have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)