Paulo Dybala (94 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Real question is: Who does he consider the best between Ronaldo and Messi now
Honestly, I don't think Dybala like Messi. The only connection between the two is their friendship with Higuain.

Dybala was close to be ignored just like Icardi for the WC. I think they both were omitted from the last friendly before announcing the squad, only for Dybala to make it eventually.

Messi doesn't even follow Dybala back on social media :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Messi doesn't even follow Dybala back on social media :D
Meaningless. Messi is probably followed by most pro footballers.

Do you think, first thing after signing, Ronaldo got on his laptop and made sure he was following everyone affiliated with Juventus?
I did not know Messi's second last name was Sampaoli.

What a ridiculous coach.
Dybala got even less playing time once Messi was the coach. Sampaoli gave him 20 minutes against Croatia.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That guy is like 19 years old. How does he have any insider information re: dybala.
Why the fuck would Dybala leave Juventus for fucking Arsenal? :lol: :lol:

Honestly if Dybala is so unambitious and would actually want to go to Arsenal to play in the Europa league solely for big dollars with zero chance of winning anything of note then fuck him I want him gone too.

Any player that would willing join modern Arsenal is not made of the right stuff to play for modern juventus.

Mar 3, 2014
Why the $#@! would Dybala leave Juventus for $#@!ing Arsenal? :lol: :lol:

Honestly if Dybala is so unambitious and would actually want to go to Arsenal to play in the Europa league solely for big dollars with zero chance of winning anything of note then $#@! him I want him gone too.

Any player that would willing join modern Arsenal is not made of the right stuff to play for modern juventus.
Also didn’t Barcelona just pay an egregious sum of money for Dembele.

You know what Arsenal might get Dembele, except I think the rumours that he is hearing is the one already in London. He might be heading Vidala and not Dybala. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 74)