Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I don't know the numbers, but I'll guess that he's played more minutes than Kean, Milik, Yildiz, and maybe similar to Chiesa. I'd guess that he's scores more and assists more than the first 3 combined. I also predict that his 10M salary is less than the 3 strikers. I'm fine with Dybala leaving, but Kean and Milik are garbage and worthless players. Also, if Dybala were here, Chiesa would be on the wing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont care hattrick or no hattrick. But not gonna lie, miss him in Juve shirt. He was my last genuine favourite player in Juve shirt.

Like I appreciate a couple in current team, but no candidates that can make you easily genuine fan of them. Dybala was such a player, natural baller, a talisman that was exciting to watch and when healthy was key best player in successful era of Juve.

Such players players don't grow on trees. Especially in modern era of ever changing of clubs and loyalties.

Too bad about his injuries and car salesman Saul Goodman agent.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dont care hattrick or no hattrick. But not gonna lie, miss him in Juve shirt. He was my last genuine favourite player in Juve shirt.

Like I appreciate a couple in current team, but no candidates that can make you easily genuine fan of them. Dybala was such a player, natural baller, a talisman that was exciting to watch and when healthy was key best player in successful era of Juve.

Such players players don't grow on trees. Especially in modern era of ever changing of clubs and loyalties.

Too bad about his injuries and car salesman Saul Goodman agent.
this is what pisses me off. it's not that he left. it's that the club didn't replace him.

when dybala and mandzukic came as replacements for tevez or bremer for chiellini or cuadrado for licht it wasn't the same players but there was excitement because they offered some to the team in their own ways.

the club never replaced dybala. worse was the management insulting both the fans and the player saying he is too injured to deserve those wages while turning around and offering the same to sign pogba is a shameful slap to the face of fans and dybala.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
We tried to replace him with Di Maria, who despite recurrent injuries had a 8G+7A season. But everyone knows he was only an interim option.

Then Di Maria left and I think we were serious about Berardi for the 158th time but we so broke lol.

So in the end we replaced Dybala with one okayish-season of Di Maria and ... cap space.

Aug 27, 2023
Imagine Allegro going for 4-2-3-1...Morata as Mandzukic, Chiesa as Cuads, Dusan as Higgy with Dybala...but no lets play dogshit 352 with players out of position and Lollegri's "players are tired" "4th position is the main goal" "i love Rabiot" "me and Sandro are a couple and have a child together" "Elkann is my side bitch"
Even if its not really his fault, it's still his fault...idiot.

That said, i miss Dybala.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Imagine Allegro going for 4-2-3-1...Morata as Mandzukic, Chiesa as Cuads, Dusan as Higgy with Dybala...but no lets play dogshit 352 with players out of position and Lollegri's "players are tired" "4th position is the main goal" "i love Rabiot" "me and Sandro are a couple and have a child together" "Elkann is my side bitch"
Even if its not really his fault, it's still his fault...idiot.

That said, i miss Dybala.
Two problems here - Morata and Dybala don't play for us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For the longest time, a part of me blamed our Trai ners and therapists for his injuries.

Nah.

He just became injury prone. And that is what really sucks in thus case. It wasn't that his skills just suddenly eroded, or he didn't put in the work.

His body just can't handle the week to week grind anymore

- - - Updated - - -

I'll always be a fan though. He brought me out of my seat the way Roby and Alex used to

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
For the longest time, a part of me blamed our Trai ners and therapists for his injuries.

Nah.

He just became injury prone. And that is what really sucks in thus case. It wasn't that his skills just suddenly eroded, or he didn't put in the work.

His body just can't handle the week to week grind anymore

- - - Updated - - -

I'll always be a fan though. He brought me out of my seat the way Roby and Alex used to

????

dybala has missed 8 games toal due to injury this season playing in 3 competitions

chiesa has missed 6 games. playing only in 2 competitions

kean has missed 15 games playing only in 2 competitions.

dybala missed only 2 more games than chiesa. despite this he has twice as many goals and 3 times as many assists as chiesa.

chiesa 22 games in serie a + coppa: 6 goals and 2 assists
dybala 20 games serie a + coppa :12 goals and 6 assists

dybala has more goals and assists than chiesa kean and milik combined.

yeah i''ll take the more "injured" player over those 3 any day any time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kean has a serious shin injury, he'll be out something like 3+ months in the end. We know why Chiesa keeps getting injured, but that becomes a concern if it's the same 2-3 years down the line because it essentially means that's his career now.

Dybala is constantly injured on and off with smaller injuries, there's no reason to pretend that's not true. He's not a physically strong player. I'd honestly be amazed if he doesn’t have another one by mid-March. He has a couple of weeks off, he comes back for a few weeks. Scores some goals, pictures of him limping off the field looking like he's going to cry. That is injury prone, not injured.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
????

dybala has missed 8 games toal due to injury this season playing in 3 competitions

chiesa has missed 6 games. playing only in 2 competitions

kean has missed 15 games playing only in 2 competitions.

dybala missed only 2 more games than chiesa. despite this he has twice as many goals and 3 times as many assists as chiesa.

chiesa 22 games in serie a + coppa: 6 goals and 2 assists
dybala 20 games serie a + coppa :12 goals and 6 assists

dybala has more goals and assists than chiesa kean and milik combined.

yeah i''ll take the more "injured" player over those 3 any day any time.
Then he should ask his agent why he was advised to turn down Jj contract offer

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kean has a serious shin injury, he'll be out something like 3+ months in the end. We know why Chiesa keeps getting injured, but that becomes a concern if it's the same 2-3 years down the line because it essentially means that's his career now.

Dybala is constantly injured on and off with smaller injuries, there's no reason to pretend that's not true. He's not a physically strong player. I'd honestly be amazed if he doesn’t have another one by mid-March. He has a couple of weeks off, he comes back for a few weeks. Scores some goals, pictures of him limping off the field looking like he's going to cry. That is injury prone, not injured.
injury prone this injury prone that. and what did juve do to show it moved on?

if an injury prone player can outscore the star player of another team what does that show?

if the injury prone player is top 10 all time goal scorer of the club that abandoned him what does that show?

if the injury prone player is deemed too expensive only for the club to go and give same money to another player who played a total of 30 mins in two years what does that show?

listen no one is saying dybala doesn't get injured but FFS i am sick and tired of hearing about how he was ruined and wasn't worth it while the team after dybala is filled with donkeys like milk, kean, pogba, fagioli, de siglio and sandro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)