Paulo Dybala (80 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I wonder if he considers changing his mind after tonight.

It's probably impossible anyway, but I know I would probably go straight to Arrivabene's office.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Remind me, what exactly do we gain by losing one of our best and most creative players for free to probably join a direct rival? Free up some wage budget to bring back Ramsey and some other deadwood?

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Oh god... my stream stopped after the final whistle.

That's really hard to watch... fuck this management man

I don't want to see anyone on this forum bitch about the loyalty of players again.
Absolutely, Dybs showed absolute loyalty... noone can deny that.
With him and Chiello gone, who does really "burn" to play for Juve? Imo it's only Locatelli and probalby Vlahovic (to be displayed in coming seasons)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Since Cardiff i feel no emotion from watching football. Chiello and Dybala playing last game in Juve stadium today left such a bittersweet feeling. I will take a break from watching Juve. I dont like the coach, nor the playsrs except De Ligt and Morata. Most of the players we have right now are worse than during Del Neri Era. Back then we had some very classy players.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Really sad to see him go. One of the few likeable players in the squad and has that unpredictability to do something out of nothing.

I'm not a fan of letting good players go, especially when we lack creativity/goals. I really hope we don't regret this.
We won't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)