Paulo Dybala (52 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Any chance that when he realises the big 3 Spanish teams don’t want him and he doesn’t want to go to England, he comes back to Benebini and says he would accept 5-6mill a season? Even a small possibility?

Never struck me as a guy with a big enough ego to prevent him doing so imo.
Bene:" 3 mil. Final offer. You earn almost as much as king Berna".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Any chance that when he realises the big 3 Spanish teams don’t want him and he doesn’t want to go to England, he comes back to Benebini and says he would accept 5-6mill a season? Even a small possibility?

Never struck me as a guy with a big enough ego to prevent him doing so imo.
He prolly already agreed terms with some club, otherwise he would have signed proposed deal back in October.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He didn't because Antun didn't have the license back then so he couldn't receive the commission.
Once Dybala signs a contract, his agent will get a commision. Im not too worried about his future. To me its obvious he received better offer, hence he refused Octobar proposal.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Once Dybala signs a contract, his agent will get a commision. Im not too worried about his future. To me its obvious he received better offer, hence he refused Octobar proposal.
That's what Agresti said. There was an agreement in October but they postponed the signatures because Antun didn't have the license and it would be illegal for Juve to pay him any money.

Here you have the situation described by J. Horncastle:

"He certainly wanted to stay and made that very clear, wanted to carry on wearing the No10 shirt gets on very well with Alessandro Del Piero, has the endorsement of Del Piero.

"But, for the last couple of years, certainly the last 18 months he's been beset by injuries, he played four games last year from start to finish in the league, just four.

"Nine this year and in October they had a verbal agreement over a new deal which would make him one of the, if not the highest-paid player at the club.

"Then, the injuries set in again, the club went in a different direction, they signed Dusan Vlahovic in January and they said, 'Actually, we're going to build the team around Dusan Vlahovic, really sorry about that'.

"They haven't put in question the talent of the player it's just he's at an age, towards the end of his 20s, injuries.

"And I think also in his case he was letting his family do some of the negotiations and then a used car salesman, who had to go through all the agent exams and paperwork and that sort of thing to become an agent and that sort of delayed things.

"And in that time he got injured and all of a sudden, Juventus' plans changed."

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If he's negotiating with Inter, he shouldn't play on Sunday. Period.

Moggi would try to find out about this and would have frozen him out of the squad for a week. This management probably wont even bother to do anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)