Paulo Dybala (321 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
MODs where are you? Could you already ban this dude from this topic?
Why are you interfering? Banned on the basis of what? I didn't insult anyone. The remarks were asinine and unwarranted.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, please. I kinda like you, don't make me hate you.
Then don't say stupid shit and make sweeping generalizations of which you have no proof or evidence, and I won't call you out on your BS.

The player is injured and, in all likelihood, has permission from the club to attend fashion week in Miami, possibly to support his gf. It makes perfect sense, so why are you getting your panties in a twist over it? :boh: :b81:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I seriously dont understand what is the problem with him going to a fashion show. He is injured and just attended an event. He hasnt risked himself and I dont think he should stay at home like he is in some jail time.
I honestly see nothing wrong there, some journalists are just trying to sell papers

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Then don't say stupid shit and make sweeping generalizations of which you have no proof or evidence, and I won't call you out on your BS.

The player is injured and, in all likelihood, has permission from the club to attend fashion week in Miami, possibly to support his gf. It makes perfect sense, so why are you getting your panties in a twist over it? :boh: :b81:
Who the fuck cares? My point is that he should keep a low profile.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If he can't train, he doesn't go in for training but Juve will tell him that. If they want him in, he goes in. Going to a fashion show is different from finding him out on the golf course or playing sports when he should be recovering. Why is this even a discussion?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Injury again? What is it now did he hit his knee on the sharp edge of the coffee table? Lol Jay kay
He's a good player and a good guy but I think he's one of those characters that loses drive/focus after coming into money...anyway frankly it's time to move. Arsenal want him let them pay up and take him and fund us for couple of decent midfielders. Either that or MDL would probably have to go next year instead.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Injury again? What is it now did he hit his knee on the sharp edge of the coffee table? Lol Jay kay
He's a good player and a good guy but I think he's one of those characters that loses drive/focus after coming into money...anyway frankly it's time to move. Arsenal want him let them pay up and take him and fund us for couple of decent midfielders. Either that or MDL would probably have to go next year instead.
Arsenal would be the perfect club for him -> pressure free environment.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
How is our best player
I wasn't referring to bought, proven, players.

When was last time we tried in, more than few minutes at the end of the match, someone from our second team?
Maybe answer is Ake in two occasions, and he proved to be very useful. Why can't we use him more, example as substitution to Dibala in Torino game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 296)