Paulo Dybala (255 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He's already injured like a madman at 28, not decisive in the biggest CL games and he wants a contract for 10 mil / season until he's 33... You know he won't be worth it at the end. Three years is more than enough at that price.
32. His new deal should be until 2026 when he’s 32. It’s 4 years prolongation not 5 as it’s always falsely perpetuated here.
Also he’s returning to fitness this season and was never injury prone before last season.
Good luck replacing him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
32. His new deal should be until 2026 when he’s 32. It’s 4 years prolongation not 5 as it’s always falsely perpetuated here.
Also he’s returning to fitness this season and was never injury prone before last season.
Good luck replacing him.
Almost any source is stating a 5 year deal, instead of 4. But 4 would be better imo for sure.

He's returning to fitness? Yes, obviously :rolleyes2:. He only had 3 injuries in half a season:

Screenshot_20220123-085833.jpg

Also; it's not about luck. We'd finally be able to play a 4-3-3 but I'm pretty confident we're extending his contract and I'm fine with it at the right amount & contract length.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Almost any source is stating a 5 year deal, instead of 4. But 4 would be better imo for sure.

He's returning to fitness? Yes, obviously :rolleyes2:. He only had 3 injuries in half a season:

Screenshot_20220123-085833.jpg

Also; it's not about luck. We'd finally be able to play a 4-3-3 but I'm pretty confident we're extending his contract and I'm fine with it at the right amount & contract length.
All sources mention a deal until 2026 so you do the math. And yeah his fitness is improving compared to last season, and hopefully it keeps on improving.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Exactly, last year's news, pal. If he's signing now it's obviously starting after this season like all the latest sources are saying. So I'm hoping it's not another 5 years at that salary.

And Di Marzio is clueless.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
One-two month ago news, and I literally got you all the possible sources but sure it’s an 8 year deal suit yourself really:baus:
5 ;) and my link shows even more sources. So choose to believe what you want. In those 2 months a lot of shit happened, you know? We literally pushed the deal out in front of us. Hardly anything that should be ignored. Suit yourself.

I'd rather sign him on 4 than 5 and even rather 3 than 4. So they better shorten it. Otherwise it's a Khedira type deal.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Both Robee and Bian81 I like. Dybala won't go for for only 3 years IMO though that is what I would prefer but 4 until June2026 sounds fair. And how can 7.5 + 2.5 not be a win in Juve's eyes?. IMO #10 probably could get more outside (since no transfer $$$ for acquiring team) but if signed for that amount know he wants to stay in Turin. Juve is in a desperate situation not being able to score goals and no amount of money spent on a transfer guarantees that player scores plenty of goals for Juve.

Jun 16, 2020
5 ;) and my link shows even more sources. So choose to believe what you want. In those 2 months a lot of shit happened, you know? We literally pushed the deal out in front of us. Hardly anything that should be ignored. Suit yourself.

I'd rather sign him on 4 than 5 and even rather 3 than 4. So they better shorten it. Otherwise it's a Khedira type deal.
If these were ancient times bro I would’ve accused you of blasphemy for not believing in La Joya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 253)