Paulo Dybala (55 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If he's really the center of our project then can someone explain to me which his best position is? Because he doesn't fit anything. Every formation with one striker goes out the window with him. And if Ronaldo stays who is 100 times better then they don't fit together in a 2 striker formation either.
Don't believe allegri sees him as being the one striker...he never did previously. If he stays allegri will have dybala running with the ball taking on players in that final third. He did have a purple patch under allegri playing in the hole behind the forwards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why do you have to build the team around dybala or any other single player for that matter? Why not set the onfield tactical strategy and ensure you build a group of players who can execute it?
You only build team around someone if that someone is the center piece of the club, but your idea will be better executed if all the players is in the same great bracket without superstars. That will guaranteed teamwork, passing flow and hard to penetrate team

For example, I can build a team around Haaland, as all the team will supply him with great passes
2 centre back with long pass ability to find him, 2 wingback with torpedo crossing to find him
3 central midfield that can pass the ball through like a hot knife slicing the butter just to find him, while they can defend and intercept well when we lose the possession
2 wingers that can cross to give him beatifull ball to header ala Beckham cross, plus they can cut inside to give beautiful low pass for Haaland to tap in

You can say that Haaland will play a poacher style
Then who will I choose as I build team around him ?
Center midfield like Locatelli who already prove he has the most progressive pass to final third
wingers and wing backs with the most % succesfull crosses to the penalty area (the cross meet their target man)

A goalkeeper with great and fast distribution to wingback , centre backs even the midfielder especially using his throw so the play will find the target man upfront in no time

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I understand the concept of building around great players...ill rather have a robust system that is unstoppable and when players are injured or missing in general you have players who step in and know that system and execute it the same way week in and week out. We will be more successful this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)