Paulo Dybala (52 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
For Dybala's injury, the next 3-4 days will be decisive to understand what kind of road the Argentinian is heading. Juve hope that the Joya will be present and will do everything for but, there is a good chance that it will be forfeited for Lyon game according to Romeo Agresti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
He's telling them that he wants to be a starter.
LOL

How dumb can you be that fucking Dybala has to tell you that he wants to be a starter?
That's like, what color is the sky? It's blue of course.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sky Sports reported he's really trying to be ready for Lyon. The training session was schedule for 18h and Dybala was the first player to get there at 13h.
I don’t want Dybala to rush back against Lyon only to further injure himself. We should be able to beat Lyon without him.

He should make sure that he’s 100% fit for when/if we face Manchester City or Real Madrid in the quarter finals.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one my criticisms of him from last few seasons was his first touch and his ability to hold ball. i thought for a technical striker he lacked in both to be ever juve's main striker.

he fixed both. his first touch is absolute godly now, and he is really good at shielding ball and holding it with his body in challenges.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
one my criticisms of him from last few seasons was his first touch and his ability to hold ball. i thought for a technical striker he lacked in both to be ever juve's main striker.

he fixed both. his first touch is absolute godly now, and he is really good at shielding ball and holding it with his body in challenges.
Has his divinity caused you to soil your loins good friend? :D

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
PAULO DYBALA MVP OF THE MONTH OF JULY

The award will be given to the Juventus playmaker in the Juventus-Rome pre-match

The MVP of July was awarded to Juventus player Paulo Dybala. The trophy will be delivered in the Juventus-Roma pre-game, scheduled for Saturday 1 August at the Allianz Stadium in Turin.

The ranking was drawn up according to Stats Perform statistical surveys (system patented in 2010 with K-Sport), with the help of tracking data recorded by Netco Sports. For the final calculation, the matches played from the 32nd to the 37th matchday of the Serie A TIM 2019/2020 were considered.

Among the main characteristics that have allowed the number 10 Juventus to excel over other great champions, the following data are highlighted:

- a performance of technical efficiency of 95.5% and physical efficiency of 93%;
- a 50% success rate in extremely difficult passages;
- points the opponent in 90% of the offensive 1s1 occasions, skipping it in 80% of cases;
- in the game choices (optimal passages and movements) and in the ability to accelerate the maneuver (offensive aggression) efficiency reaches 97%;
- also contributes to the defensive phase with an index on movements without ball and pressing of 95% (record among attackers).

“Paulo Dybala was one of the great protagonists of the Juventus Scudetto, with 11 goals scored and 7 winning assists served to his teammates. The black and white playmaker is a point of reference for his team not only for the extraordinary and undeniable quality in attack, but also for the important support and the spirit of sacrifice in the defensive phase ", said Luigi De Siervo, CEO of the League A league

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/sala-stampa/notizie/info/paulo-dybala-mvp-del-mese-di-luglio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)