Paulo Dybala (42 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He's worth it even considering that imo
I agree. But Paratici’s thinking will probably be that he can trade him with a player with the same caliber that costs less, or even better player that costs the same. Don’t forget he already tried to trade him with Lukaku. After this season and his revival he’ll be tempted to trade him with a better player.
Like everybody else I hope he stays though.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s too controversial for my taste, but there sure are players that management considers to be of same caliber. Last summer it was you know who.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Extend already. He's our only attacker under the age of 30 with a semblance of consistency and reliability, the one capable of magic and making shit happen.

Higuain will be turning 32, Ronaldo is 35, Costa is almost 30 and terminally injured, while Burnturdeski is just another body, nothing more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Extend already. He's our only attacker under the age of 30 with a semblance of consistency and reliability, the one capable of magic and making shit happen.

Higuain will be turning 32, Ronaldo is 35, Costa is almost 30 and terminally injured, while Burnturdeski is just another body, nothing more.
Tootsie extending him so we can get bigger plusvalenza sale! :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)