Paulo Dybala (84 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yeah, pinsoglio is the only homegrown left for both lists. that's why we can have 22/23 players on these lists. (rugani is hg for serie a only.)
a friend of mine checked the other day that u21 players can be used on the b-list for the cl in case they spent at least two seasons at the club. so no cl b-list for either of those two guys. i'm not sure about serie a, i have to check that.
Yeah, you're right. De Ligt and the new kid will make the u21 list in serie A, but in CL they can't be on B list.

This makes it a problem for us in CL. We don't necessarily need to sell some senior players, but they won't be eligible to play in CL. Kinda like the Licht case.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Alen

this guy is fairly reliable. a couple of weeks ago he tweeted this. for the cl, he put de ligt on the a-list, pellegrini was out. for the serie a, both can enter the b-list apparently, along with bentancur and demiral. so for the serie a, we're almost set.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, you're right. De Ligt and the new kid will make the u21 list in serie A, but in CL they can't be on B list.

This makes it a problem for us in CL. We don't necessarily need to sell some senior players, but they won't be eligible to play in CL. Kinda like the Licht case.
yes, basically. see the tweet i quoted, that should be accurate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Serie A you dont need to count the U21 of age players in your final list. Extra reason it sucks to lose Kean when he became so useful, since we never ever produce anyone of value to our senior team to pass this rule (except for useless 3rd goalies ).

CL has allways been more strict with homegrown qualifications. Rugani defenite no, don't recall if Spina counted due to many years on loan, despite 2 years in primavera.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Yeah Serie A you dont need to count the U21 of age players in your final list. Extra reason it sucks to lose Kean when he became so useful, since we never ever produce anyone of value to our senior team to pass this rule (except for useless 3rd goalies ).

CL has allways been more strict with homegrown qualifications. Rugani defenite no, don't recall if Spina counted due to many years on loan, despite 2 years in primavera.
And for some reason Juve doesn’t care about whether a player qualifies as homegrown or not. If we loaned Rugani or Spinazzola one less time or timed their co own sales accordingly then they would qualify as Serie A homegrown. It’s very easy to make a young academy player homegrown but Juve doesn’t care in the slightest.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not only he underperforms but apparently he is stupid too.

Signs a contract about his image rights, then regrets after a year and creates all this mess :sergio:
Swapping him with a limited, less talented player who's only been performing in the stands for months now, for creating a whole new level of mess and stupidity is the logical thing to do.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And for some reason Juve doesn’t care about whether a player qualifies as homegrown or not. If we loaned Rugani or Spinazzola one less time or timed their co own sales accordingly then they would qualify as Serie A homegrown. It’s very easy to make a young academy player homegrown but Juve doesn’t care in the slightest.
They count for Serie A, its CL that's more strict. And where you need the depth more.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This is why Juve created the U23 squad.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He did not sign that contract a week ago.

We would have the same problems even if we told him to leave 6 months ago.

But what does that have to do with the fact that up until a week ago, he was considered an integral part of this club. And yes, if the club told him 6 months ago that they planned on selling him, at least there would have been a lot more time to get that resolved. It's not his fault that they only decided to put him on the market a week ago.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I swear sometimes i wonder if you even read to what you are replying to.
You wrote something enterily different from what I was saying.

Might as well talked about aliens.

You don't like Icardi fine, I get it. But even it was for fucking Mbappe we would be in the same situation, he won't leave because of his problems with image rights.

How hard is that to understand?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Why is there such an outrage overe the failure to sell Dybala? This thread is full of small minded pests. We will probably be left with full set of deadwood next year - Khedira, Matuidi, MDS, Mandzhukic etc. but here people are losing their minds over Dybala.WTF, retardation level is this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)