Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
Don't know what Marotta and co may think but I'm sure that they aren't that stupid to let Berardi go. I can't see both Berardi and Dybala come at once this summer. One of them will certainly lack playing time. So, it would probably be like that: we take Dybala and let Berardi stay at Sass for one more year. Then in a year, when Tevex and unfortunately Morata leave, Berardi would be finally here where he belongs.

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
Berardi? He easily fits. Playing closer to the left side, often cutting inside creating chances and giving assists as well as appearing in the box and finishing off the chances. It's not that we inevitabely gonna play with some classical trequartista. I think we gonna exploit Dybala quiet the same way.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The beauty of possibly getting both Berardi and Dybala is that it doesn't restrict Allegri from trying different formations. So yes, Berardi may not fit into a 4-3-1-2, but he could fit into several other formations if/when injuries and squad rotation come up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm trying real hard not to get excited about all these potential additions in the same squad.

I'm still thinking of Cavani.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Dybala is almost done deal and Berardi is up to us as we have an option on him.. I think we're likely to sign both.
Add only a left back and it's a done mercato..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Imagine a 4-3-3 when Tevez and Dybala need a rest that consists of

Coman-Morata-Berardi

Now just think about that for a second

Hell, you could put ME in between those two and I would score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)