Paul Pogba (22 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

ready for any situation
champion mentally
know he must be ready
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He knows he has to score the decisive goal to reach CL spot as otherwise we will... probably get it anyway?
Anyway even when he plays you know he is going to J Medical straight after so why even bother for 1 game.
I am probably number one in rooting for him here but there is also that harsh reality...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think credit is due to Raiola/Pimienta for another air tight contract that Agnelli was dumb enough to approve to agree to. The lesson here is that there’s levels to lawyers and agents.

See the counter example of Mandycakes who was given a new contract at szns end and then cut after Sarri was hired by the same management. He cheated out on his representation.

Another example is Dybala and the used car salesman/agent Antun
You’re responding to someone who thought bringing Jogba back was a great idea. :shifty:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he had a good career didn't he? 4 serie a 2 coppa 2 super coppa 1 el cupl 1 wc. some great players could only dream of having a career cabinet of trophies like this.

but he still feels like he wasted much of his career. the move to united. the constant injuries and lack of care. the steroids.

i thought for sure when he was with juve at first he would surpass zidane as best frenchie of all time. too bad he wasted that

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he had a good career didn't he? 4 serie a 2 coppa 2 super coppa 1 el cupl 1 wc. some great players could only dream of having a career cabinet of trophies like this.

but he still feels like he wasted much of his career. the move to united. the constant injuries and lack of care. the steroids.

i thought for sure when he was with juve at first he would surpass zidane as best frenchie of all time. too bad he wasted that
Agreed. First stint at juve was amazing. The move to united was a fuck up for him. I always thought if he moved it would be to go to a better club like Real.

Anyway, we were dumbcunts for taking back damaged goods. It was a huge risk and we suffered.

He should go to the Arab league and earn 100m per season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)