Paul Pogba (29 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The icing on the cake of his comeback would be escaping his ban, being integrated back into the squad and disrupting the entire team dynamic which has been created in his absence and making it all about him.

We drop points missing out on the Scudetto and gets his contract terminated by mutual consent at the end of the season so he can fuck off to Saudi.

OR he comes back highly motivated and gives us something extra in the last months of the title race and we win the Scudetto then he fucks off to Saudi.

Hopefully its the latter scenario.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
The icing on the cake of his comeback would be escaping his ban, being integrated back into the squad and disrupting the entire team dynamic which has been created in his absence and making it all about him.

We drop points missing out on the Scudetto and gets his contract terminated by mutual consent at the end of the season so he can fuck off to Saudi.

OR he comes back highly motivated and gives us something extra in the last months of the title race and we win the Scudetto then he fucks off to Saudi.

Hopefully its the latter scenario.
I like Pogba and wish him well in general... but I like the club more

So I'm rooting for him to get hit with a big suspension to bail us out of that contract

If he does come back, I dont worry at all about how he'd fit in. He wouldnt be in consideration to start (and physically cant anyway) and he'd probably be a 10-15 minute sub off the bench when we need to score a goal. He may not be able to move well out there, but he's still a world class talent on the ball and with his passing.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Tbh its a bit funny to me how Max notices hair being a problem for Yildiz while he was completely in the dark on Fagioli going down a betting spiral or Pogba doping lol.
If Fagioli was making bets or Pogba was injecting himself on the field then Max would have noticed. Because that’s where Yildiz’ was fiddling with his hair and Allegri made the comment :boh:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If Fagioli was making bets or Pogba was injecting himself on the field then Max would have noticed. Because that’s where Yildiz’ was fiddling with his hair and Allegri made the comment :boh:
You're running an organization and under you theres this manager who has a 25 person team. He's this super strict, oldschool guy who gets mad if an employee forgets his tie at home or takes a dump longer than 5 minutes.

One day authorities discover that one of his team members is doing insider trading with mafia from the Balkans, while another is a drug addict and overdoses. The manager had zero idea and you are meeting with him today. You walk up to him and say: "hey, dont worry, you're doing a good job, I'm sure you would have noticed if he was smoking crack during the team meeting!"

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tbh its a bit funny to me how Max notices hair being a problem for Yildiz while he was completely in the dark on Fagioli going down a betting spiral or Pogba doping lol.
Damn, you really are Turk, dressed up in a bit more coherence. What an embarrassing post :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You're running an organization and under you theres this manager who has a 25 person team. He's this super strict, oldschool guy who gets mad if an employee forgets his tie at home or takes a dump longer than 5 minutes.

One day authorities discover that one of his team members is doing insider trading with mafia from the Balkans, while another is a drug addict and overdoses. The manager had zero idea and you are meeting with him today. You walk up to him and say: "hey, dont worry, you're doing a good job, I'm sure you would have noticed if he was smoking crack during the team meeting!"
Badass level cringe. Yikes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
are you even serious

gamblers are the best liars, they can hide their addiction for years even from family. and pogba doped? he probably used some shit once in the us when he was on a private trip. not even he knew that he was doping, but according to tuz, allegri should have known.

dude...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Damn, you really are Turk, dressed up in a bit more coherence. What an embarrassing post :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Badass level cringe. Yikes.
are you even serious

gamblers are the best liars, they can hide their addiction for years even from family. and pogba doped? he probably used some shit once in the us when he was on a private trip. not even he knew that he was doping, but according to tuz, allegri should have known.

dude...
Turk would suggest that Allegri drove Fagioli to betting, I'm merely saying that two scandals in a row makes his people mgmt skills look bad :D
what about the ronaldo rape case? that surfaced during allegri time.

then the plusvalenza and points deduction came during allegri time.

agnelli cheated on his wife during allegri first stint.

vidal drunk driving under allegri.

bonucci fighting dybala in half time cl final under allegri.

too many scandals allegri was common denominator in.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

and the best one: caceres fucked an underage girl, his father showed up at vinovo, and furiously demanded to see martin before security blocked him

:allegri:

that happened under conte but who cares, good story anyway

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Daidevil joined the forum under allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)