Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no sentence yet, he's banned from visiting the club facilities. at this point i couldn't care less about what he's doing. he still has a contract and it's only a technicality.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Waiting to get an answer and then an appeal will be made or not and blah blah... The ban will remain until two years later he will sign for some S.Arabia team and get shitloads of money for being Pogba.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

anyone who either knows italian taxation in depth, or just read some credible article on the matter? @Valerio. maybe?
well I'm not taxation expert but it looks plausible.
If we terminate his contract before the end of his second year we'll have to pay back what we saved.
So I guess we'll keep him on our books for a little longer. 42.000€/year is nothing anyway

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
well I'm not taxation expert but it looks plausible.
If we terminate his contract before the end of his second year we'll have to pay back what we saved.
So I guess we'll keep him on our books for a little longer. 42.000€/year is nothing anyway
exactly, so it looks like we won't fire his ass until summer. but we'll remove him from the serie a list so we'll have a free slot for the winter mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)