Paul Pogba (50 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Jun 7, 2003

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Really gutted. I had high hopes that he would be back this year. How can you fuck yourself up so hard? First by refusing the quick surgery and then doping! Anyway, adios.

Jun 16, 2020
What a fool. What was he thinking? Really after all those injuries you really think Russian roulette is the way out? The way he handled his career, the ‘conservative therapy’ which costed him not only a year with us, but the World Cup aswel, and now this?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
see people, this is why u avoid ordering off wish.com when u see an item elsewhere and think ohhh i can get it cheaper.

juve wanted to avoid paying for quality and this is the end result. a wish.com signing

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
He came here with growth decree advantage. With him only play here less than 2 years, the advantage is nullified and we should pay the rest of reguler tax for 14/15 month since he came. In my calculation it's not more than 7m tough. We still save more than 20m

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He's an idiot to go to an American Dr for supplements when we have a team dedicated to getting him fit. If your boss lets you take a pull on his spliff, it's all good because he gave it to you. If you bring your own spliff then that's a countdown to your own sacking. Let that be a lesson.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think he knew what he was doing but still did it because it actually helped him get better.
The problem is the law but since this is the law he will now get his contract terminated.
Just hope we get someone as we really need someone to help carry this team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)