Paul Pogba (91 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he took stuff (some supplement) that jj was unaware of, in case of a confirmed positive result, the club can rescind his contract

first good news of this shitty 2023?

I find it very hard to believe that a drug that raises testosterone levels would be allowed in American sports.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously has a second spell for any player for any team ever worked?
The only case I can think of is Rakitić. Nothing spectacular, but he was a star player for Sevilla for 3-4 years, went to Barcelona and won everything there in 6 seasons, just to return to Sevilla and do pretty good once again, crowning his 2nd spell with the Europa League win last year.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not that it wasn’t already more or less done but this time around his career is probably over, unintentional or not, the simple fact he is currently a Juve player means they will sure make a statement out of him and likely apply the most lengthy of bans.

Hopefully we can turn this into a positive twist by terminating his contract and getting him off our books early.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The only case I can think of is Rakitić. Nothing spectacular, but he was a star player for Sevilla for 3-4 years, went to Barcelona and won everything there in 6 seasons, just to return to Sevilla and do pretty good once again, crowning his 2nd spell with the Europa League win last year.
Surely Jesus Navas comes to mind.

There are plenty others though.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it wasn’t already more or less done but this time around his career is probably over, unintentional or not, the simple fact he is currently a Juve player means they will sure make a statement out of him and likely apply the most lengthy of bans.

Hopefully we can turn this into a positive twist by terminating his contract and getting him off our books early.
Pogba is that much of a clown these days that people hardly care what club he is associated with.

I don't even think this thing is going to reflect poorly on us to be honest. People will just think he did another stupid thing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: :lol:

Bro, from injuries to witchdoctors to blackmail to more injuries to permanently damaged legs that we knew about, to doping when he wasn't even playing :lol:

Fuck it, remember when we got him for free from Utd then spent a summer in denial when he was obviously moving? And the news was broken by a hairdresser :rofl:
I thought it was Kostic' barber that announced kostic was going to Juve not pogba?

- - - Updated - - -

Release this bum. Get Thuram from Nice

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Diego Costa for Atletico and David Luiz for Chelsea are worth a shout.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Seriously has a second spell for any player for any team ever worked?
Harald Brattbakk.

Scored 94 goals in 100 games for Rosenborg, then mostly flopped at Celtic, played for Copenhagen after and his goal record there isn't all that special, but when he returned to Rosenborg he scored 49 goals in 75 games, before he started to decline with age.

Do I have a better-known example? No.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So it seems even the medication came with written warnings. Like how stupid do you need to be to ignore them let alone not consult the club doctors? Everything rode on some friendly advice. What a fucking RTard I wish sandro was as stupid

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
What a player he was before united...waste of talent. I was for his return, what can you loose for free...but tottaly dissapointed now. Resign his contract and let him finish his carer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)