Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Deep down, I honestly like JP. I don't always agree with him, but he's an educated guy with his finger on major social problems.

Too bad he's been co-opted by the Old White Guys With Goatees Wearing Sunglasses in the Driver's Seat of Their Ram 1500s Brigade

Love the first comment about kidnapping.

I suppose we should give him credit for not going skiing with Manuel Neuer.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It’s a race between us and Man United for biggest joke of a club in football now
Hmm lets see

Man United -
Biggest spenders in the last 10 years with 0 Tituli
Handling of home grown rapist Greenwood
Buying and managing domestic abuser Antony

Juventus -
Docked points for mismanagement of finances
Banned from Europe
Ex player taking us to the courts
Current player tested positive for banned substance
Being investigated for the Prisma case

I'd say we've taken the lead.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hmm lets see

Man United -
Biggest spenders in the last 10 years with 0 Tituli
Handling of home grown rapist Greenwood
Buying and managing domestic abuser Antony

Juventus -
Docked points for mismanagement of finances
Banned from Europe
Ex player taking us to the courts
Current player tested positive for banned substance
Being investigated for the Prisma case

I'd say we've taken the lead.
At least Union have money lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Also, it's Pogba ffs. If he wasn't suspended he'd be injured anyway, so it's made no difference to our squad building.
exactly. meme factory already jumped on this for a reason:

if he gets acquitted and returns to form, it's fine (although chances are slim for either, let alone both). if he gets banned and it's finally a valid reason to rescind his contract, even better. probably the best news to our wage bill since ronaldo decided to jump ship. i think this is a potential blessing in disguise, unlike the points penalty last season as half of tuz suggested.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I would say, with this news, avoiding relegation should be our season expectations. Anything more than that and we should extend mister and street Magnanially. FIGC is again trying to fuck us and ruin misters season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just looking back at some of the posts,

Amazing signing. One of the best mids in the World for free.
Mark my worlds. He would be the best in the world in his position here once again.
:chiesa:

Move to legends section just for coming back here when he could’ve went to man city for more money
99th percentile among all CMs in Europe in assists per/90. 85th percentile in shot creation, 90th percentile in progressive passes. But sure, once a year highlight pass. You nailed it.
Typical Daniel the Simp post. Not surprised he was the among the ones aggressively jerking off to this transfer when 90% of the forum were rightfully concerned with his arrival.

Brought for free, sold for 105m, brought again for free. U cant make this shit up. United fans must be feeling like donkeys. Our boy seems to be coming back :touched: @zizinho
:lol2:

This move will end up being really underwhelming. He is just moving from English Union to Italian Union. He won't have the luxury of playing alongside top players like France or Juventus of old.

Only saving grace is the slow pace and general lack of quality in the league but I don't expect him to have a huge impact like his first stint.

Plus biggest concern are his injuries. With our incompetent medical staff and the poor conditioning of our players in general, this becomes an even big of a worry than it already is.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't expect great things from him at this stage in his career.
:max:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...90% of the forum were rightfully concerned with his arrival...
but you had to dig up a few posts that were optimistic, and have a petty "i told you so" moment when you went with the public opinion

i wonder who's the hero of the day, bonucci who offered his eventual compensation for charity or a kid who just discovered that people aren't always right on a forum

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
but you had to dig up a few posts that were optimistic, and have a petty "i told you so" moment when you went with the public opinion

i wonder who's the hero of the day, bonucci who offered his eventual compensation for charity or a kid who just discovered that people aren't always right on a forum
As I said previously, lighten up old man. Don't be so bitter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)