Paul Pogba (17 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's see who's lawyers are smarter. Pogba or JJ's lawyers.

Pogba can easily pin it on the club if he gets banned

But Pogba being the stupid bum that he is will probably hire his witch doctor as a part time lawyer or something lol so you never know. I'd say it's 50-50 at this point.
Nah. He was getting medical treatment outside the club for much of the past year. He even delayed proper treatment for his injury last season and was trying an “alternative” treatment instead, contrary to the club’s wishes. Likely this dude was using banned substances on the side.

- - - Updated - - -

I blame @zizinho for all of this.

Let's ban him for 2-4 years as well.
@zizinho @Orgut @IlCapitano

The three members who stanned Jogba so hard, even after 6 years of flopping badly at ManU.

Special mention to @Lion who was very optimistic about this transfer.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 1 player tests positive for testosterone…

FIGC 3 months from now:

30 point deduction for Juventus for systematic doping operation, proved by comments on football Italia blog posts.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Could there by any chance the possibility that they could deduct the points we gained this season in the games where Pogba featured?

What possible punishments could the club face?
All part of our long-term plan to avoid the distractions of continental competition for the next decade while we rebuild the squad

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I find it difficult to believe a professional footballer in Europe would take banned drugs intentionally.
There is no escape from it... so.. it is difficult to believe he intentionally was taking such drugs.

I am reading that you can cheat such tests, but you have to know exactly what you are doing!

The 2 years ban is just rubbish...
Mutu was found taking cocaine with Chelsea (7 months ban) and then with viola for doping (9 months).

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
He’ll blame it on the club and we’ll be relegated to Serie B

Forzaaaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)