Paul Pogba (34 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Finally, should have done this last year.

A performance based contract or salary reduction is sensible. Thank you Giuntoli, now let's see what Pimenta has to say.
Knowing the agency she works for i think that her first reaction will be hanging up the call with Giuntoli and then speed dial another one of her contacts that will likely start the conversation with ‘ Salam Aleikum’. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, that could be a really good solution moving forward, however tbh i doubt much will change, more likely we will end up terminating the contract if the injuries keep reoccurring throughout this season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Knowing the agency she works for i think that her first reaction will be hanging up the call with Giuntoli and then speed dial another one of her contacts that will likely start the conversation with ‘ Salam Aleikum’. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, that could be a really good solution moving forward, however tbh i doubt much will change, more likely we will end up terminating the contract if the injuries keep reoccurring throughout this season.

She better hurry up, their window closes on the 7th! :scared:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

Finally, should have done this last year.

A performance based contract or salary reduction is sensible. Thank you Giuntoli, now let's see what Pimenta has to say.
The negotiations will go as follows:

Giuntoli - Hello Paul, we would like to reduce your salary since we can't really depend on you because of your injuries. It would be more sensible if we would pay you for your actual performance. So maybe we change the fixed cash for performance bonuses? What do you think?

Pogba -
6a6d1124cf69e5588588bc7e397598f6.png

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Giuntoli - Hello Paul, we would like to reduce your salary since we can't really depend on you because of your injuries. It would be more sensible if we would pay you for your actual performance. So maybe we change the fixed cash for performance bonuses? What do you think?

Pogba -
That's what I would do :agree:

I'd honor my contract.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022

Pogba -
Pogba's reaction:

utdbrzy-pogba.gif

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hopefully more piss poor reporting but LOL WTF .... worthless players for too many years have been milking Juve for more than deserve and now they want to penny pinch this player. The guy at his best is way greater than anyone on this team. So he had an entire year injury plagued season. Great way to get him motivated lol. We all know the answer and it's embarrassing for Guintoli to even attempt it.

Why didn't this well deserving POS get that treatment?
1693917528517.png

or maybe ....
1693917431586.png

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

This actually is ideal. Make it obvious that we'll try every way to not pay him his contract while he's not playing for us.

The actual objective is to get him to leave, not just reduce salary. Smart stuff

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If I were him, depending on how chronic the injuries are (doctors should give him some insight) I’d totally go to Saudi Arabia. Less intense level of football = less stress on his body and can still make $$$ for years to come.

if he’s totally broken even for the Saudi league then he should probably finish his contract with us and then retire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)