Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wait he was supposed to be our savior in midfield!!! Also him and Parades have been great additions to our weak midfield.

The squad building made perfectly sense. They weakened the Defence so that the midfield won’t be the worst part of the squad anymore 9.5/10 mercato would do the same again!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
honestly the ideas were not bad, they just failed to account that Juventus is a club cursed with the Murphy Law, and everything that can go wrong will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
honestly the ideas were not bad, they just failed to account that Juventus is a club cursed with the Murphy Law, and everything that can go wrong will.
Maybe if we’d have a functional team. But putting all your hopes on this guy….. he was injury prone already at United and didn’t show anything „great“ on a regular basis the last years

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL

This doesn’t sound good. I reckon he’s done more damage to his knee. We should find out soon anyway. But what a disaster this transfer has been. Just extraordinary how much shit this club is going through at the moment.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dude can’t catch a break. Nothing is going well for him for a few years now. Terrible business from our amazing management ofc but I feel for the guy, this might be it for his career. So much unrealized potential

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was so obvious what a mistake we were making, even if I tried to be optimistic about it in the end.

His contract is what, four years is it? Gonna be a long four years with him milking that contract til the end
‘twas bizarre seeing us offering him a long term, high wage contract. 29 years old, missed 72 games over the past 3 years through injury. And our management didn’t see any red flags apparently. Lol

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
‘twas bizarre seeing us offering him a long term, high wage contract. 29 years old, missed 72 games over the past 3 years through injury. And our management didn’t see any red flags apparently. Lol
Unfortanly its hard for us to attract top players when you have EPL Clubs having so much $$$$ and if its not $$$ then Clubs like barca ,Real MAdrid and even Bayren have much more appeal then us , I guess having the opportunity to get a player of that caliber for free and who knows the club was hard to resist. time will say if he would be Ramsey #2 or actually recover and become our old Pogba.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We plan for the best case scenario- what if the Super League works, what if none of our star players are injured, what if the players adapt to Sarriball, etc……
There is no contingency plan, or getting rid of the people responsible (the fitness team or Allegri).
Feels like Agnelli has checked out mentally and emotionally from the club….

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)