Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I just said this in another thread, but you can bet Paul is watching our bland performances and knows that he can provide the flair, urgency and power that we are missing. He is going to explode when he comes back, and a powerful, confident Pogba is going to be too much of a bully for these minnows to handle.

He's just the kind of cocky, flashy and yet effective player to get morale up, generate motivation and instill excitement from the fans into this sluggish lethargic slow shrug of a team we are atm.

And he gets to see himself as the saviour. He's gonna fuckin love that, and the cycle feeds itself. Help's on the way, lads. That first screamer in his first game is gonna change our season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
pogbs only cares about the NT atm, he will not play before that , the more he plays with France, the more chance to get his impending injury that will cost him the season for recovery and the next to reclaim fitness levels.
even if France suffers an early disqualification, he will be injured soon after his return.
one way or the other, we cannot expect much from him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just said this in another thread, but you can bet Paul is watching our bland performances and knows that he can provide the flair, urgency and power that we are missing. He is going to explode when he comes back, and a powerful, confident Pogba is going to be too much of a bully for these minnows to handle.

He's just the kind of cocky, flashy and yet effective player to get morale up, generate motivation and instill excitement from the fans into this sluggish lethargic slow shrug of a team we are atm.

And he gets to see himself as the saviour. He's gonna fuckin love that, and the cycle feeds itself. Help's on the way, lads. That first screamer in his first game is gonna change our season.
download.jpeg-23.jpg

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sounds like Pogba raped someone and made it go away (along with Mbappe). Not something we didnt have before (C.Ronaldo).
In any case - as long as he can play thats all I care for. The court will make justice not us fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Proven guilty of what? Why assume rape too?

The brother made it vague and elusive as possible. Bizzare family drama, wouldn't be suprised if he isnt just estranged from his family and he is doing this as a publicity stunt.

Until we know more, there's not even a single detail given of anything, we should be quiet and wait.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Be quiet and wait? Where's the fun in that? I come on this forum to have fun and talk shit.

I'm not on the streets holding up anti Pogba signs protesting his guilt :lol:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Wouldn't surprise me a bit tbh. A football career that's a total mess, with all the drama going around the dressing rooms n shit. Cancerous Man Utd dressing room especially coming to mind, when there were these Greenwood's, Lingard's n shit. Also, wouldn't surprise me a bit to see his brother completely lying, just because they had some beef and him being jealous about his success.

Will see how this turns out, but nothing really surprised me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)