Paul Pogba (73 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I was always against his return believing he has lost his magic, but watching Morata this season changes my mind.
He plays better for france than for his current club. indeed being carried by a better team.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we have excellent relations lol.

No one is paying the fat man like we do.
There is a difference between being able to afford it, and being stupid enough to pay it.

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So they want MDL to rot on the bench behind the most expensive defender in the world?
They are one of the most deluded fanbase ever , why would De Ligt go there lol , I still don't understand why Pogba went there , I know we wasn't this big but still , he should've left only for Barca,Real .

I used to love Dybala , but it's time to move , I would rather swap Ramsey for Pogba but they won't accept for sure , so Pogba for Dybala seems fair .

Next summer let's go for Haaland !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No need for a swap. Loan + obligation and spread the payment. Pogba, Morata, Dybala and Cuads would be fire. These guys know each other well and play very well together.

Pogba probably wants to leave in January so as not to risk his starting spot with Le Coq Sportif, especially with the Euros coming up in a few months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)