Paul Pogba (69 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Have no idea what you are talking about (I mean the movie).
As for Pogba - He has done what we need in the past and he can definitely do it again and has great goals and assists record which is definitely something we need in midfield.
He sucks? So has Cannavaro at Inter but we still made him a champion once again...
Pogba can only dream about becoming the level of Cannavaro. Fabio was a force everywhere he played, he didn't need backing guys he was a backing guy. Paul is a fearweather superstar a-la Ozil. He is 27 already, how many years more before he grows up.
And Orgut, come on, go watch the damn movie, it's amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Pogba can only dream about becoming the level of Cannavaro. Fabio was a force everywhere he played, he didn't need backing guys he was a backing guy. Paul is a fearweather superstar a-la Ozil. He is 27 already, how many years more before he grows up.
Juve would have fixed Fernando Torres' confidence and Balotelli's attitude issues. Get with the program.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cannavaro is different there is no doubt about it but I made that point to show environment matters.

Im not saying I like everything about Pogba - He definitely has some weaknesses like choosing fancy over simple and I`ll even add he isnt the best at defending although he has that physicality and athletic abilities that helps him look more reasonable.

We need someone who can score goals and create from midfield - Pogba is one of the names that can play that role and he also ticks the physicality box.
Other names who can be good additions - L.Alberto (also a good leader) , SMS - Although Im not sure about his leadership skills, less skillful than Pogba but defends better.

SMS would cost over 80M (Lolito) while I cant even imagine Lolito selling us L.Alberto.
Pogba could come for cash+player - Something like Ramsey and money or we can get him on a free a year later.

Aouar for example is a player I like as I rate him a smart player but Im not sure of his ability to be this type of player.
Aouar will be a good purchase for lots of clubs but every team who gets him would still need that scoring/assisting type of player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our campaign of illuminating pogba fans will never end.

This guy is a fraud, a bust, he is a Flopba

Please dont wish for his return. Thanks.

We were just a holiday, never forget that

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Manchester United board are not looking to extend Pogba’s contract, Juventus & Real Madrid are keeping an eye on the situation.
The Red Devils have recently triggered a one-year contract extension that will see his current agreement with the Red Devils expire in June 2022. (FI)

Funny thing is they would rather pay him his massive wages + keep him unhappy and they arent even happy with his contribution.

Should we had Pogba playing like that for us - Man Utd would never even think of bidding a low sum for him yet they insist of doing things against logic and keep everyone miserable..

As for Pogba returning - I think FI summed it pretty good.
In order for Pogba to return he`ll have to reduce his wages while we would also need to get rid of some wages like Khedira`s.
We should offer them Bernardeschi and Ramsey in a straight swap - They either accept it and have 2 other new players who can perform or disappoint or continue to overpay for someone who clearly not playing well nor want to be there.

If they dont accept we can always wait 2 years and get him when he is 30..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Not gonna lie watching Paul and ManU struggle is a constant source of joy

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie watching Paul and ManU struggle its a constant source of joy

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To be fair he has a couple of scudetti to his name, played in a CL final, played in the final of the Euros and won the World Cup.

You guys treat him as if he still needs to prove everything. Fact is, dude has won tons in his career and has often been a crucial player for winning teams.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
To be fair he has a couple of scudetti to his name, played in a CL final, played in the final of the Euros and won the World Cup.

You guys treat him as if he still needs to prove everything. Fact is, dude has won tons in his career and has often been a crucial player for winning teams.
This

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

You are too serious, man. I hate MU and I dislike Paul for his stupid antics. And yeah, he won a lot, but he is a bus rider, not a bus driver, at least yet.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

this is true. and he was a starter in all of those seasons except his first scudetto. so you can't use the argument that he wasn't a main player.

edit: and he has 4 scudetti. just in case haters try to tell you couple isn't a lot

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You are too serious, man. I hate MU and I dislike Paul for his stupid antics. And yeah, he won a lot, but he is a bus rider, not a bus driver, at least yet.
A bus rider ? Lets see , i was playing with Juve ... i reached the fame , my salary was around 5m .... MU came up with 16m .... am just 22 years .... yeah , i bet some here will do wonders if such money sum came for them .... !! ... no no ... i should stay with Juve and earn the 5m ... ditch the 16m...

he is mentally ill if he didnt do otherwise !!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I actually think we should offer Marchisio a position on our board (also the same with Chiellini once he retires). They both know the club inside out and knows what it means to play for Juventus. They can like no other scout the proper player profile. Also they were considered one of the best in their positions, so they can als also safely say who's good enough.

He's also extremely intelligent and has a good sense of the market: called Chiesa overpriced a few weeks ago and calls back Pogba. I'd replace Marchisio with Fabio in a heartbeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)