Paul Pogba (32 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is a fantastic offensive minded cm, preferably LCM. That will do his defensive work. Win a ton of headers. But can carry the ball forward without losing it, make crucial creative moves in the final third.

Since he left juve, pogba is BUTCHERED as a holding mid.

You guys like Ramsey now?

Roflmao

Watch this 352 with pogba on the lcm, rabiot cm and Mckenzie rcm

I give it 6 months and international media calls him a future Ballon d'or

I also dislike his stupid shit off the field. But you can NOT forget his immense quality and impact when played right

- - - Updated - - -

Just, just watch highlights of the big games in his stay.

He's ever present. He's always there when something happens
People forget how Pogba played for us and relate to his Man Utd adventure too much. Its unreasonable to think he could turn from hero to zero in seconds..

I dont know about Ballon D'or but He will definitely make our mid twice as good.

As for people talking about Aouar - half the talent, half the player, half the cost.. Yap he would help but its funny to even compare him to a player who carried our whole midfield.
When we got Pjanic and Higuain instead of Pogba - Yeah our attack improved but our mid... lets say Pjanic didnt do 50% of what Pogba has..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
People forget how Pogba played for us and relate to his Man Utd adventure too much. Its unreasonable to think he could turn from hero to zero in seconds..

I dont know about Ballon D'or but He will definitely make our mid twice as good.

As for people talking about Aouar - half the talent, half the player, half the cost.. Yap he would help but its funny to even compare him to a player who carried our whole midfield.
When we got Pjanic and Higuain instead of Pogba - Yeah our attack improved but our mid... lets say Pjanic didnt do 50% of what Pogba has..
:howler:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I honestly hope we sign him next summer. So many people will eat crow being reminded what he can do as a top player. Its one thing to critique him for failure, another to talk like he is completely finished at 27, in messy circumstances.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Khedira is a net negative, Rugani is barely worth 20 million, and Costa might fetch 30.

United probably don't want our garbage (Costa could be useful though), but we'd need to include a sizable cash component.
Milan made € 20 million directly from the sale of the paqueta . Juventus could not make € 1 from the sale of Higuain, Matuidi, Perin, pjaca and Pellegrini(we paid 180 million euros for them!!)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

One important note : Pogba also plays out of position for France, but yet is very tidy.

He would be on a roll if he has his old juve role

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s probably going to beg for a move back next summer, if not this winter. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already made that intention known. Man U will probably be more open to a move as his contract comes closer to an end. No idea about how much it’d cost but it’s not going to be anywhere near what we got for him.

I would still love to have him back despite everything.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He’s probably going to beg for a move back next summer, if not this winter. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already made that intention known. Man U will probably be more open to a move as his contract comes closer to an end. No idea about how much it’d cost but it’s not going to be anywhere near what we got for him.

I would still love to have him back despite everything.
Scenes when we sign him for free, sell him back to United for 105m then sign him on a free again :nico:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The case for Pogba, with us he want to prove himself. So we get a player with talent to grow with that great hunger to prove what he can do

Once he win WC especially, he is not that type of player with that hunger anymore. And we are doing great offload him for that kind of money

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Juventus from 2012-2016:
4 x Serie A
2 x Coppa Italia
1 x UCL Final

Juventus from 2016-2020:
4 x Serie A
2 x Coppa Italia
1 x UCL Final

Funny how Pogba and Pjanic basically achieved the exact same thing, their Juve careers almost mirror each other.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Like @Nedved96 said, Pogba and Pjanic won the same number of trophies at Juve.
Also, for his first 3 years, Pogba had Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio (also there for the fourth season) to help him play a free role.
Pjanic had to play multiple roles within the midfield, and did it brilliantly for the first 2.5 seasons.
Pogba has regressed a lot in the last 2-3 years, maybe he'll rediscover his form at Juve, but I wouldn't break the bank to sign him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)