Paul Pogba (152 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't rate pogba as a teammate or a winner, id love to get Kante and tonali.
agreed completely. it's not like pogba isn't a good player; ability-wise, he's an easy top5 midfielder. but his mentality and his antics are disappointing, and he's bloody expensive too. he'd obviously be an upgrade over what we've had since he left, but i'd prefer kanté over him any day. that guy is a humble, hard working machine.

we might not get away from pogback though:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Get your naysaying in order now, when we get him, we will be much better off for it. Our team badly needs his overall complete top class game in mid.
“When” we get him hey, Ossie? And are you privy to some first-hand information we should know about mate?

Here’s hoping it’s true of course. Our midfield is crying out for a player of his caliber.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You learn a lot and you look at them,” says Pogba. “I really learned and have been learning. It was unbelievable for me, seeing them training like that, and it pushed me.
“Okay, I have to work hard and have a lot more to do. Pirlo and Scholes, those are midfielders who control the game, the players to look at, and I learned from them, a lot.”

There are absolutely no indications in these words that he is coming or not.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You learn a lot and you look at them,” says Pogba. “I really learned and have been learning. It was unbelievable for me, seeing them training like that, and it pushed me.
“Okay, I have to work hard and have a lot more to do. Pirlo and Scholes, those are midfielders who control the game, the players to look at, and I learned from them, a lot.”

There are absolutely no indications in these words that he is coming or not.
I don't know what line you read in the article ...but check again:

“When I came back, I was really happy to come back. I left it and didn’t finish. I started something but I didn’t finish, I just went somewhere else.

Obviously, coming back to where I started was, for me, why I was really happy. Now, I was ready to come as a confirmed player, not a youth player.”

language to win back the fans of MU ....

Pogba to be Juve again is finished ....because also the market is closed in the summer and don't think Juve will give him around 18 m + the huge fees to be paid to MU ....forget it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pogba: 'Didn't join Juve for money'
By Football Italia staff

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has insisted that he did not join Juventus for money, explaining Sir Alex Ferguson ‘broke his heart’.
Pogba initially left United for Juve on a free transfer in 2012, in a move many thought had been motivated by money, with agent Mino Raiola playing a role.
However, the Frenchman maintains the transfer only came about after he was overlooked for a Premier League match in 2011, despite the Red Devils having ‘no midfield’ at the time.
“It was a very difficult decision for me, with the manager as well and everything with the contract,” he told UTD Podcast.
“It wasn’t the contract but more like the trust with the manager. Obviously, the manager, for me, is still the best manager in history.
“When they asked me to sign the contract, if I didn’t sign, a lot of things happened. I didn’t train, I went back to training by myself and stuff like this.
“It made me a bit angry and was nothing about the money. It’s just about you’re a player, we believe in you, you believe in you and, me, I just want to play football. That is all I want. I want to play.
“When I had, like I’ve said before, the chance to play or to come on in this game against Blackburn, that’s when really I had heartbreak.
“There was no midfield here – people were injured, [Paul] Scholes wasn’t there, I think he’d retired already and it was before he came back.
“Rafael played in midfield with Ji-sung Park and I didn’t come on in this game. We lost the game. I was on the bench warming up and I thought I would come on and it was a big opportunity for me. I didn’t and things happen.
“The manager has a choice in everything but that day is when I had my heart broken. I told Pat [Evra] that was the chance, I’d been training with him and he’d been talking to me and saying I would have a chance. But that happened, I didn’t play and I was kind of upset.
“So I went to Juventus, which was a hard decision for me. Hard because it was going to another club as well where I was obviously not as one of the starting XI but I’ve got to come as a young player. A young, talented player and you have to show yourself again.
“I went and it was a big challenge for me. I said: ‘Go for it, no problem. I want to show I am ready to play for the team’.”
The 27-year-old scored 34 goals and provided 40 assists in 178 official games for Juve before returning to Old Trafford in 2016, winning four Scudetti and reaching a Champions League Final.

- - - Updated - - -

Just come home already, Paul.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus prepare Pogba swaps
By Football Italia staff

Juventus would welcome Paul Pogba and are happy to exchange him with Miralem Pjanic or Douglas Costa to Manchester United, claims Gianluca Di Marzio.
The Sky Sport Italia transfer expert spoke to Sky Sports UK this evening and confirmed some stories that had already emerged in Italy and England over the last few weeks.
It had been suggested Pogba could return to Turin, but with the coronavirus lockdown affecting transfer fees and the fact he only has one year left on his contract, Manchester United’s hopes of €150m are dashed.
Instead, Di Marzio argues this is likely to be an exchange deal involving one or even two players.
Juve have several who are on the way out, including Pjanic and Douglas Costa, but also Alex Sandro and Blaise Matuidi.
The Bianconeri face competition from PSG and Real Madrid for Pogba’s signature.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juventus prepare Pogba swaps
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Juventus would welcome Paul Pogba and are happy to exchange him with Miralem Pjanic or Douglas Costa to Manchester United, claims Gianluca Di Marzio.
The Sky Sport Italia transfer expert spoke to Sky Sports UK this evening and confirmed some stories that had already emerged in Italy and England over the last few weeks.
It had been suggested Pogba could return to Turin, but with the coronavirus lockdown affecting transfer fees and the fact he only has one year left on his contract, Manchester United’s hopes of €150m are dashed.
Instead, Di Marzio argues this is likely to be an exchange deal involving one or even two players.
Juve have several who are on the way out, including Pjanic and Douglas Costa, but also Alex Sandro and Blaise Matuidi.
The Bianconeri face competition from PSG and Real Madrid for Pogba’s signature.
Hope Pjanic goes instead of D.Costa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic must stay, specially if we're gonna bring in Pogba, they'll compliment each other very well! Why must we have only 1 above average mid since the MVPP era :sergio:
Have you watched the Benign Bosnian recently? Also, you're forgetting Bentancur - he's currently our best mid, so technically you're wrong. By having both Pogba and Bentancur, we'll have two very very good midfielders. We're also planning on adding Tonali to the mix (I'm not lending much credence to the Arthur rumors).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)